Chapter 8

I wake up to a pounding headache. My heart still hurts from what happened last night. I don't want to think about it anymore. I just stand up and tiredly walk through the room. I notice a lot of wrestling medals and lacrosse certificates placed everywhere. I see a picture attached to the mirror of a drawer. It's of Ethan and Grayson. I look down and without even thinking, I just open it and see a boy's underwear.

"Can I help you?" Ethan asked in cute way as a smile grew on his face.

As I look down, I notice he's wearing nothing but a towel. He sees me look and I just turn around blushing.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay," Ethan says and he just giggles in the most adorable way possible. "You can turn around if you want."

I slowly turn around and notice how attractive he is. All of a sudden, something just pounds on the door.

Ethan drops his towel out of fright.

"Oh my gosh," I say and I quickly cover my eyes. I slowly uncover them to watch him, but he doesn't notice.

"I'm kind of getting dressed right now Cam," he says.

"Oh sorry. I'll come back later."

I cover my face again right before he looks over at me. I sit on the bed until Ethan finally finishes getting dressed.

Ethan whispers in my ear "You can open your eyes now."

I open them and find him sitting right beside me on the bed. Our faces are close to touching.

He softly places his lips on to mine. I put my arms around his neck. He lifts his hand and grips my face. I feel his tongue try to enter my mouth. I allowed entrance and he pulls me closer to him. Leaving one hand on my face, he puts the other around my waist. We then hear a knock on the door and jump.

"Can I come in now Eth?" It's Cameron. I see the door knob twist.