Chapter 10

I leave the house to go for a walk outside. It's still really early in the day and I don't want to spend all of it thinking about Cameron.

I walk to the end of the street and then I hear something. I peer over and see Grayson. Oh no.

"Whatever bye," he murmurs and ends the call. Then he looks over and sees me watching him.

He just nods and walks away. Does he not remember how he almost beat me up? And now he's acting like he's never even seen me before.

I just turn around and start going back to Cameron's house. I don't want to see Cameron at all, but Ethan's there and he's the only person I have right now. Besides, where else would I go? There's no where else for me.

"Hey, wait up." I hear a voice yell. I turn around and find Grayson running towards me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything. I was having a really lame day," Grayson says when he reached me.

"What happened?"

He doesn't say anything. He just grabs my hand and guides me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"To a place."

"What place?"

"You'll see."

We walk down the long street and he doesn't let go of my hand the whole time. I'm so confused. I thought he hated me.

Grayson and I arrive at the diner. The same diner where Cameron broke my heart. Awesome.

Grayson holds the door open for me as I walk in. All I can think about now is how much I liked Cameron. It's been such a short amount of time and my feelings have changed so drastically.

We walk over to a booth near the entrance. When I sit down, Grayson finally lets go of me.

"Can you tell me what happened now?"

"Fineeeeee. But it's a long story so get comfortable."

Thanks so much for over 60 reads! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far!
-Danielle❤️