Chapter 20

"I want to take you to an amusement park Ethan and I loved going to growing up. You make me very happy, and it kills me to see you upset," Grayson whispers in my ear while wiping away my tears.

The amusement park was huge. There was so much to do and I felt like a little kid again just being there. I couldn't help but stare at everything. The first ride we get on is the ferris wheel in the center of the park. The line was extremely long, but it was worth it.

After a long wait, we finally reached the front of the line. We get in the booth, and Grayson sits right beside me. He reaches for my hand, and then holds it softly. I look at him, and find him staring at me.

"You're beautiful Skylar. You know that right?" He whispers.

"I'm not, but thanks anyway."

"Yes you are. I promise."

He makes me feel so happy and loved. I feel like we're the only two people in the world right now. Nothing can ruin this moment.

"Is right now a bad time to kiss you?" He asks while smiling and giggling.

"It never is." He then leans in places his lips against mine. It was so sweet, but short. The ferris had to move along, so we had to stop and get out.

"Where do you want to go next?" Grayson asks in his adorable voice.

"Can you win me something?"

"Anything you want."

We walk over to one of those games where you toss a ball and try to knock down something for a prize.

Grayson goes up to the man working at the game and pays for three balls. When he receives his first ball, he aims, but misses the target. He tries again, and the ball completely knocks down the target. He wins me largest prize, which is the teddy bear.

"This is for you," he says handing me the bear. I give him a huge hug, and he kisses my forehead.

"Oh my gosh, hi Grayson!" I turn around and see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I also see Ethan.

"Brooklyn?" Grayson asks her with a confused face.

"Yeah, remember when we dated?"

"Wait what?" Ethan interrupts. "You dated her? How many girls are you going to secretly date behind my back Gray?"

"Ethan, I'm sorry. It was a mistake and I should've told you," he confesses.

"So I was a mistake?" Brooklyn asks.

"Well you cheated on me, on our anniversary! Obviously our whole relationship was a mistake."

"I cheated one time. Your little girlfriend there has hooked up with more guys in the past 3 days than I have in a month."

What did have to do with this? I literally didn't do or say anything to her. Everything was so perfect, until she had to ruin it.

"Leave her out of this. This is about you and I," Grayson tells Brooklyn.

"Whatever, see you later I guess. Let's go Ethan," she says before walking away.

"I'm sorry about her. She was completely wrong about you," Grayson says.

"It's fine," I lie. I can't believe what's happening right now.

I ship her and Grayson now though😂❤️
-Danielle❤️