Chapter 18

Everyone hates each other and it's because of me. I don't what to do or how to feel. I just wish Cameron didn't save me that day and let Grayson beat me up. Because I deserved it. If he hadn't saved me, we wouldn't be in this situation and no one would be fighting like this. All of sudden someone enters the room. I look over, and it's Ethan.

"This all your fault Skylar. Everything was fine before you came here. You break my heart, along with everyone else's in this room," Ethan says loudly staring at me.

"Ethan, that's enough!" Cameron screams before going up to him and pushing him back a little bit. Ethan pushes him back so hard that Cameron crashes onto the floor.

"Just leave," Grayson yells at him as he walks down the stairs.

"You don't have tell me twice." Ethan then storms out and slams the door shut.

"I'm going upstairs," I say, feeling tears to begin to form.

"Want me to come with you?" Grayson asks staring at me.

"I need to be alone, sorry." I walk to the end of the hallway and enter the bathroom. I sit down on the cover of the toilet and start bawling my eyes out. Ethan was right. I did mess everything up and break everyone's heart. They don't deserve this.

There's no point in me being here. All I do is make everything worse for everyone else. I feel so worthless. I don't want to do this anymore. I ruined everything, and everybody hates me. I then look over at the sink and see razor blade. I slowly stand up,  walk over and stare at it. Should I do this? I decide I should do this, end my life. I pick up the blade and turn it on. Tears are streaming down my face. The bathroom door then flings open. It's Grayson.

"Stop, don't do it. Please." Grayson says. He comes over to me, and holds me tightly in his arms. "I know life seems useless right now. I know you think this is for the best, but it's not. I need you. Not just me, we all need you," Grayson voice starts to slightly crack. "Skylar, life is already so so so short, why make it shorter? Please don't do this. You make me feel a way I can't describe. I need you here with me, we all do." He pulls me closer to him and we're both crying. I feel so broken and empty.