Chapter 13

We finish eating and I finally get to hear the story.

"Ok please tell me now."

"Alright. So let's go back about 3 or 4 mouths ago. Ethan had a crush on this girl named Brooklyn. I liked her too, and she liked me back. But I couldn't openly date her because it would hurt Ethan. He didn't know I liked her, but he always told me how much he adored her at the time. Eventually she asked me out, and I said said sure. Yeah I regret that. Long story short, we lowkey dated for 2 months. And it was our anniversary. So I bought her flowers, a stuffed teddy bear, all that typical stuff. When I went to her apartment to just hang out with her all day, I ended up finding her cheating on me with some random guy. I don't want to go into detail about it, so I'll just say it hurt my heart. I was angry, disappointed, and just broken that day. That also happened to be the day I met you. And instead of confronting Brooklyn about it, I took all my frustration and fury out on you. Just seeing someone made me so upset and I pretty much just cracked. Dating Brooklyn was a stupid idea and Ethan and I are both over her, so yeah. I'm sorry for everything thing I did to you that day."

I have no idea how to respond to that. I mean, it's so much to take in.

"I'm sorry Grayson. She didn't deserve you or Ethan."

"Thanks Skylar," he says. "And you promise not to tell anyone?."

"I promise."

"Okay. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, but where?"

"My apartment. I mean, only if you want," he says slightly blushing.

"Sure. Thank you so much."

"You don't have to thank me," he responds giggling a little bit.

"I kinda do. I mean, I don't really have a home can go to."

"I guess. Let's go Skylar."

I low key love Grayson in this chapter😂
-Danielle❤️