Chapter 14

Grayson and I walk back to his and Ethan's apartment. We talked about dumb things like what our favorite book was or what we were afraid of. I ended up learning a lot about Grayson and he learned a lot about me.

We stroll into the apartment building, and then walk into the elevator. The first thing we see is a couple completely making out in the corner. The elevator was tiny, so Grayson and I had to awkwardly squeeze in.

Grayson kneels down a little bit and whispers "I dare you to say something to them."

I look at him and he's just staring at me like I was actually going do it. "How about you say something?" I whisper back.

He mouthed the word "no," but then whispered "okay fine."

"What's your favorite football team?" He asked tapping the guy's shoulder.

"The New York Nicks," the guy responded.

"Woah dude!" Grayson said sarcastically. "Who's your favorite player?"

"Michael Jordan," the other guy replied laughing.

"Oh my gosh, same!" Grayson laughed.

The elevator reached our floor and we stepped out. Grayson opened the door to his apartment. I walk in and see a surprisingly neat apartment.

"You like it?" Grayson asks.

"Yeah, it's really cool," I reply.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asks smiling.

"Sure. What do you want to watch?"

"Let's watch The Fault In Our Stars. Have you seen it?"

My mind instantly replays the moment when Cameron asked me that question. I liked him so much and now I don't really know. I say "sure" anyway and Grayson goes to turn it on.

We sit down on his couch and the movie begins to play. My eyes are feel extremely heavy and I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. I then can sense Grayson looking at me. I then peer over at him and I just want to kiss him so bad. I don't exactly know why, I just have this sudden urge to. But then I remember what's happened with Ethan and Cameron, and feel like it's wrong. I then see him lean in, and instantly turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry it's just-" I begin, but then he interrupts.

"No it's okay. I'll be right back," he says before standing up and walking into another room.

I feel a million different emotions right now. I wanted to kiss him, and he wanted to kiss me. I feel like I should've let him kiss me, but also feel like it was a good idea not to. He's probably just embarrassed now. I hear him coming and try to act like nothing happened. Grayson sits beside me and notices how tired I am.

"I'll let you sleep," he says turning off the TV.

I just close my eyes and lie down. I then drift off to sleep.

Sorry I took forever to update lol. But anyway, here's chapter 14!
-Danielle❤️