Chapter 11

"Ok just tell me," I say with a laugh.

"I'll be right back," Grayson replies.

"No tell me first."

"I'm going to the bathroom but I promise I'll tell you right after."

"Ok fine."

Grayson gets up and walks to the bathroom. I feel I've been waiting forever to hear this story and he keeps teasing me about it.

Ethan's POV

Where is she? I thought Skylar would "be right back" like she said. I hope she's okay.

I go outside and don't see her anywhere. The first place I think to look is the diner. I'm worried about Skylar and just hope she's there. It's the only place she's been to, so I head there.

I'm so scared for her. What if that fight with Cam really got to her? What if she ran away? What if she's out there lost? She's probably hungry and scared. More and more thoughts continue to pop into my head. I just want her to be okay.

I finally end up at the diner. I walk in and find her right there. Right there with my brother. They're just talking and smiling. After all Grayson did to her, she's just forgiving him like that? Really? And I was there for her this whole time and this is what I get?

I walk over there and just stare at her for a second. When she realizes it's me, I yell.

"SO YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BROTHER?"

"No, no, no, no Ethan! I promise you it's not-"

"It's not what it looks like? Right okay. So you coincidentally told me you'd "be right back," end up at the place where Cameron cheating on you, with my brother. Yeah. But it's not what it looks like though, right?"

I'm so angry and upset. I don't want hear her lame excuse as to why this is okay. She complained to me about Cameron, but she's just as bad as him. No she's worse. Skylar kissed me twice and then goes on a date with my brother. And she lied to me. I look over at her and she's speechless. It's because she's knows I'm right. Tears fill in her eyes and I couldn't care less. I storm out the diner with everyone staring at me. I don't care. A girl who I really liked just ditched me for my brother. Who wouldn't be upset? I was the only one who she had. Grayson bullied her. Cameron broke her heart. And I was there to help her through it all. Yet I'm the one who never had a chance with her.

Poor Ethan...
-Danielle❤️