Chapter 17

I wake up with Grayson's arms wrapped around my shoulders. A bunch of thoughts suddenly pop into my head. I think back to what happened at the diner. And how Grayson made me feel one hundred times better. And how he's letting me stay at his apartment. And he's giving me food and comfort. Now I regret rejecting his kiss last night. He's been so nice and sweet to me, and I didn't let him kiss me. I honestly do like Grayson, but I don't want rush in and ruin things like I did Ethan and Cameron. I really wish I could clear everything up with them.

I decide that instead of staying here and thinking about it, I should actually go do something. "I'm going to Cameron's house," I tell Grayson before walking out the door.

"Wait, I'll come with you," he says. Grayson and I then leave together and head over to Cameron's house. He knocks on the door and no one answers. We stand around outside for about 5 minutes until someone finally comes to the door. It's Cameron. He looks at me, and smiles.

"Hey guys. Wanna come in?" He asks.

"Yeah, thanks," I say. We walk into his house and sit in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about everything that happened. I was stupid and immature and I'd like to start over with you Skylar," Cameron says staring me in the eye.

"You say that to everyone Cam," Grayson snaps back.

"Please shut up. This has nothing to do with you," Cameron replies. Are they seriously about to fight over Cameron apologizing?

"It actually has everything to do with me. Because I was actually nice to Skylar instead of blowing her off for Jessica."

"That was one time. And it was a mistake," Cameron says standing up.

"No, it's every time. All you care about is yourself. You're player Cam, just admit it."

"Says the person who tried physically hurting Skylar. At least I don't find happiness in bringing down other people."

"Oh really? Because the last time I checked I was the one actually taking care of her. I was the one who let her stay with me, and I was the one who spent time thinking about her. And just her. Not forty other girls."

"At least I can get a girl. Who do you have Grayson? No one."

Grayson just stands up. He looks furious. "I have Skylar," he then says.

Now this whole thing is about me. This wasn't my intention. I thought we came here to end things, not start more drama.

"Haha no. If anyone has Skylar, it's Ethan. They've kissed twice. What about you and Skylar? Have you two kissed? I don't think so," Cameron lets out staring at Grayson, which just makes him angrier.

Without any words said, Grayson strikes his clenched fist across Cameron's face. Cameron instantly punches Grayson deep into his eye.

"Oh my gosh, just stop! I don't want you to fight over me. It's so unnecessary!" I yell at both of them. Right now I just want to cry. Why do they have to do this? I wish had a place I could just go disappear into.

"I'm sorry Skylar," Cameron said under his breath.

"Stop apologizing to her. If you really cared, you would just stop. But you continue to screw her over," Grayson groaned.

"Please stop," I whisper quietly to him. Grayson is just dragging everything along and it's annoying.

"Fine," Grayson says before standing up and leaving the kitchen. He then ran upstairs to Ethan's room. Is he mad at me too?

"Anyway, are you okay?" Cameron asks me sincerely .

"Not really," I say and my voice cracks. Cameron then starts walking towards me. He gives me a long hug as I cry into his chest.