Vacation Time- Big Time Rush and One Direction ()()()()()()

CHAPTER 1: JAMES AND ZAYN

James and I decided the night before we left that we'd be going to Beverly Hills. We found this great spa that caters for celebs on break. We signed up for a week's treatment even though we told the guys that we'd be there for three but we're doing something else.

Z: This place is awesome! (He exclaimed)

J: Yeah, better than it looked on its website.

 Z: Let's go.

They decided to share one room with two beds in it of course. They'd wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, exercise for a bit then just relax for the rest of the day.

The massages they have here are awesome. It took away all the stress of the band, touring and all that.

J: How about we get the hot stoned massage?

Z: Okay and James...

J: Yeah?

Z: No, never mind. Let's go.

J: Tell me.

Z: S'okay.

J: Please?

Z: Later okay.

They went to their massages.

James was worried because Zayn wasn't the same ball of sunshine he was the last couple of days and he was determined to figure out why.

~~~Later That Day~~~

J: Today's our last day here.

Z: Yeah.

J: Okay, tell me what's wrong. (He said starting to get mad at Zayn for hiding something)

Z:  Nothing.

J: You said that you'd tell me when we got back.

Z: Fine, I'm like this because... I won't get to see you.

J: What do you mean?

Z: I suppose that you are going to your family meaning that I will have to go to Bradford, not that I don't want to but... yeah. (He sighing)

J: No, this holiday is ours. I don't know about you but I'm only going to visit them for a day or something, then I'm doing my own thing.

Z: Can I join you?

J: Yes, please. I would love to have you with me.

Z: Thanks.

~~~Rest of holiday~~~

Z: After we left the spa, James and I decided to do a little sightseeing in and around Los Angeles. While in L.A we went to go watch a lot of musicals on Broadway. It was my first time and I only went because James said that it was one of the best things in the world. After the first show we watched the host of the show recognized James and I and he wanted us to go up and sing a duet. The people were cheering us on so we decided to go up and sing. We sang "You're beautiful" by James Blunt because the actors on stage were already singing James Blunt songs. 

J: We were feeling really adventurous so we decided to go mountain climbing. Good idea right? "HECK NO!!! All the humidity is the air caused our hair to frizz up. BAD IDEA!! We're not doing that anytime soon. On Sunday we decided that we'd go over to my house for a Sunday lunch. Our first proper Sunday lunch since we'd been at Logan's family in Texas, which was probably 4-5 weeks ago.

~~~Sunday~~~

J: I don't know why you're nervous. My family is really cool.

Z: I don't know, I just am.

J: You don't have to go if you don't want too.

Z: No! I want to go, I'm just a little nervous.

J: Well don't be, I'll be there all the way.

Z: Okay lets go.

~~~Maslow's~~~

Knock Knock!!!

Mom:  Coming... Baby! (She shouted once she opened the door)

J: Mom I'm 23.

Mom: You'll always be my baby boy, now give me a hug.

James tried hiding his red face before giving his mother a big hug.

Mom: Oh and this must be your boyfriend.

J: No, we're just friends mom.

Mom: If you say so. Hello dear.

Z: Afternoon.

Mom: His British. 

Zayn just blushed accepting the hug James' mother gave him.

Mom: Just look at those cheeks- Gold mine. Well come on in we were just waiting for the two of you to start lunch.

J: Mom is it just you and dad?

Mom: Phillip is in New York so it's me your father and your cousins.

J: Oh no.

Z: What?

J: They LOVE teasing me.

Z: About?

J: Anything.  They find anything to tease me about.

Z: My kind of people.

J: Yeah? Shut up and come in.

~~~During Dinner~~~

Cousin #1:  I can't believe THE Zayn Malik is sitting right in front of me!

J: Please. You've met others but you haven't fan girled over them.

Cousin #1: Yeah I know. I wanted to try just to know how it feels to fangirl.

J: Huh?

...

Cousin #2: Can you see how close James and Zayn are sitting? (She whispered)

Cousin #1: Not only that, have you noticed that James is busy using his flirty smile and he hasn't stopped smiling since he got here, not even your teasing has gotten him down.

Cousin #2: They keep touching each other's arms and hands. The way I normally am with my boyfriend.

Z: Hey, what are you two whispering about over there?

Cousin #1: We're just talking about a very cute couple.

J: Oh, who?

Cousin #2: Uhm. You and Zayn, duh (She said like it's the most obvious thing)

J: Me and him? (He coughed)

Dad: Yes, I've noticed it too.

Mom: I already said so.

Cousin #1: I know when two people were dating.

James and Zayn starred at each other before Zayn nodded.

J: Fine, we are but you're not allowed to tell anyone at all. Get it?

All: Yes.

Z: Were we really that obvious?  I know the lads always use to say it but I guessed they were just playing with us.

Cousin #1: Yep. You are.

Dad: Good job son, he's a real looker.

J: Dad! (He groaned)

Mom: Your dad is right. I'm happy for you son.

J: Thank you mom. I Love you all.

The rest of their holiday they spent going out, doing things together, video chatting Zayn's family and just being together. All in secret of course- they didn't want the media to get wind of them before they told the rest of the guys.