Chapter 8: Let's Get Started()()()()()

-Liam's POV-

The guys were all in their separate rooms sleeping off their jet leg. They have been asleep since 7p.m and it is now 10a.m the next day. Liam woke up about an hour ago and he decided to keep himself busy until the other guys woke up. That's when someone knocked on his door.

Li: Yes?

Ni: Can I come in?

Li: Yeah sure.

Ni: What's up?

Li: I never thought you'd be the first to wake up, Niall.

Ni: Couldn't sleep anymore.

Li: Why?

Ni: I got a call from Josh that night when I boarded the plane.

Li: (Clearly shocked) Oh uh and uh what, did he say?

Ni: If I remember carefully he told me that we are brothers no matter what happens.

Li: Are you sure?

Ni: Yes or at least I think so. Wait a minute. Carlitos!

Li: Wait, he awake too?

Ni: Yeah he's in the kitchen.

Li: Let me guess the two of you woke up because you were hungry right?

Ni: Yes sir. Litos!

C: Yes dear!

Ni: Quickly come I'm in Liam's room!

Li: Are you guys dating?

Ni: No.

C: Why does everyone keep asking us that?

Li: Because you act like it.

Ni: Well we're not gay.

Li: Is there a problem with being gay? (He asked nervously)

C: My brothers are gay and you don't see me hating on them.

Li: I didn't say that.

Ni: Anyways. Carlos, remember when my brother called when we boarded the plane?

C: Yeah why?

Ni: Didn't he say... (He repeated what he told Liam)

C: Yes and he said that you should not allow whatever he does to break that bond. Oh and he sounded kind of drunk.

Li: Does he drink?

Ni: In all the time we spent together he always only drank like one or two beers.

Li: Oh.

Ni: So Liam if you don't mind I think the other guys are awake.

Li: Yeah sure go.

I don't understand what Josh was trying to do but doing it drunk was infuriating. This was the first time since we started dating that I was angry with him.

-Logan's POV-

We were all sitting and eating the pancakes Harry made for us. They were really good but it was to be expected since he worked in a bakery.

K: So guys I was thinking that before we do anything that he could go surfing.

Z: We don't actually know how to surf there aren't actually large waves in London.

J: Aww monkey don't worry we'll teach you. We're pretty good.

L: More like y'all are pretty good I'm just average.