Chapter 3: Love and Times of Kendall and Logan ()()()()()

L: Kendall and I were on our way to Kansas City. I thought we'd be going to California to spend time with his parents and brothers like we did with my family in Texas but Kendall said that his family was vacationing in Kansas, so that is where we were off too.

~~~Schmidt House~~~

K: Mom, we're here!

Mom: Oh my, my long lost son has returned. Prepare a big feast.

K: I missed you too my lovely, adorable mother.

M: Look at you, you look so grown up and you look so much happier than you did when I saw you the last time.

K: Thank you and I am happy, happier than I have been in a long time.

M: Does it have something to do with a certain boy?

K: That and the fact that I've just finished our tour AND that I get to spend time with my lovely mother and my family.

M: And where's that adorable boy who's making you so happy.

K: his outside talking to security. Mom before Logan comes in, I would just like to know if everyone is fine with it.

M: Fine with the fact that you're gay? Yes everyone is fine with it. Your father was a bit skeptical about all of this at first, said it was just for publicity but when we watched the last show he accepted it as the truth but I think he is still a little on the fence about it so tread easily around it for now, please.

K: I will, oh and mom, meet my boyfriend Logan.

M: You know I've met Logan before right?

K: Maybe but you only met Logan my best friend and band mate this is Logan my boyfriend.

L: Kendall. (He said shaking his head)

M: It's okay. Welcome honey.

L: Thank you Mrs. Schmidt.

M: Logan, come here. Closer.  Closer. (They stood face to face and she whispered:) Call me Mrs. Schmidt again and you'll be on the next flight to Texas. Get it?

L: Yes ma'am.

M: Call me mom dear. After all you are dating my son now.

L: Thank you mom.

K: So mom where's everybody else?

M: They're in the living room let's go.

People: Surprise!

~~~Whispers between lovers~~~

L: So many people.

K: I'm sorry, this must be a little overwhelming for you.

L: You'd think performing on stage would help build confidence.

K: Nah it's no big deal.

L: Yes it is, but I'm fine.

K: Love you.

L: Love you too.

K: What do you say we go find my father and brothers?

L: Okay let's go.

Before they went looking Logan quickly gave Kendall a peck on his cheek receiving a lot of cheers from Kendall's family.

...

They found them in the backyard, grilling meat.

K: Dad!

Dad: Kendall, my son. (He said grabbing him in a very tight hug)

Kevin: Baby bro!

K: I'm only two years younger than you Kevin.