Chapter 41: Going Home

After their kiss they both just walked out of the house without saying anything and just went into their own buses. The buses started driving and no one in any bus was talking. When they got to their hangers all the guys left their buses and got on to the planes without a single word.

~~~Big Time Rush Plane Ride~~~

The guys got in and settled into their seats. Kendall and Logan sat next to each other and Carlos who always sits next to James was sitting in the corner away from the other guys. James noticed but decided to sit where he always sits in front of Logan and Kendall.

~~~After a While~~~

After the plane lift off James got fed up with Carlos' silence and stood up from his chair and walked over to him.

J: Bud, what's wrong? You've been quiet this whole time since we left the house and it just isn't like you.

 L: Yeah, what's wrong? (He said as he and Kendall also got up and walked towards Carlos)

C: I kissed Niall. (He said with a blank expression)

 J: What? When?

 C: Just now when we went back into the house to fetch our jars. It just happened. We were hugging goodbye then when we were moving away and the both of us  just leaned in and kissed each other.

K: And how do you feel?

C: I don't know.              

 J: Are you happy, sad, angry?

C: I'm kind of happy. (He gasped with a smile)

K: Then we're happy for you bud.

J: Were you talking about him when you asked me yesterday how you know when someone likes you?

C: Yes.

K: And do you like him?

C: Yes kind of but he's so far away. There's no way we could make it work, that's even if he wants to make it work.

J: Zayn and I are going to try and make it work why can't you?

C: Maybe it was just a goodbye kiss and now I'm blowing it out of proportion

L: How about we call them when we get to LA and then face chat?

C: Will you guys be there?

K: If you want us to.

C: I do.

J: So?

C: What?

K: Tell us why you started liking him! (He exclaimed in excitement)

C: Well, Niall is amazing. It's just the things that he does, the way he is. I just can't explain it. (He blushed)

L: I don't think I've seen him this excited in a long time.

J: That's what love does to a person.

C: I'm not in love with Niall, I just like him. (He whispered the last part)

K: I also just liked Logan.

L: And now look at him.

J: You know we're not going to let this go right?

K: I'm not going to let it go, you held out on us long enough.

C: I didn't!

L: Then why didn't you tell us before?

C: Because I wasn't sure.

J: Okay if you say so.

They continued teasing Carlos making him blush all the way to LA.