Chapter 5: Secrets of Wolverhampton- Liam and ...

-Liam's POV-

I was finally back in Wolverhampton after the last three months away from home and on tour. It feels good to be back on my own grounds. Before I forgot I called Logan while I was on the plane.

~~~Phone Call~~~

Li: Hey Lo!

L: Li, I almost thought that you forgot about me.

Li: I would NEVER forget about you.

L: That's good. So?

Li: So yeah. I still need your advice.

L: Yeah go on. I'm here to help.

Li: I uhm.. I ... I

L: Li, you can tell me anything. I want to help you if I can.

Li: I like... I can't do it.

L: Li, please don't say you like me.

Li: Why, is there a problem with me liking you?

L: Li I'm dating Kendall and I'm very happy with him.

Li: I know that... 

L: Li I'm really s... 

Li: Lo listen please will you?

L: Okay I'm listening.

Li: You don't have to worry I don't like you like that.

L: I'm glad and...?

Li: Uhm I'm dating someone, have been for the last 5 months now.

L: Oh my goodness why didn't you tell us?

Li: Because the person I'm dating is related to one of the guys and I'm afraid that if I tell him my friendship with him could be ruined.

L:  Liam, those guys are your family and if your relationship with this person is serious and you're happy then I'm pretty sure that they will accept and support your relationship. Just know that the four of them, me, Kendall, James and Carlos all really care about you.

Li: He really makes me So happy, Logan.

L: He?

Li: Yes it's a guy and I don't think I'd be able to choose between him and Niall.

L: Niall? And why would he have a problem with you dating this guy?

Li: He might not like me dating him and I don't even think that Niall knows that the guy is even gay.

L: So why does it matter so much to you what Niall thinks?

Li: Because Niall is sort of very important to my boyfriend.

L: Look Liam,  Niall's a nice guy. I'm pretty sure he'll understand and support the two of you. 

Li: Maybe. (He sighed)

L: So, you haven't told me are you really happy?

Li: I'm the happiest I've ever been Logan.

L: Well then I'm happy for you. 

Li:  Thank you and please don't tell anyone.

L: Not even Kendall?

Li: Please.

L: Okay.

Li: Bye.

Li: Call again please.

Li: Yes.

L: Bye, bye Liam.

Li: Bye. Bye Logan.

...

When I landed in Wolverhampton I first had to go over to my mums. She says that she always wants to see me when I get back from somewhere. I really missed my family. I spent at least half the morning there. My father and mother both took off work. It was holiday so both my sisters were of. I really enjoyed my time with them. It was really hard when I had to tell them that I was gay. Both my sisters jumped on me screaming for joy. Dad just smiled and mom started crying out of joy. When I was leaving mom told me that she wanted to meet him. They said I should bring him over before I/we leave for Hawaii.