Chapter 42: BTR Final Goodbye()()()()()

A/n: This is the second last chapter. The last two chapters show how and what the two bands are doing now that they're at home.

Big Time Rush in Los Angeles...

After the guys landed they all went to their house in the hills. They were going to start filming season four of the show tomorrow.

K: Good to be home. (He said taking a massive breath)

L: Yes it is.

J: And it's clean.

L: Haven't you noticed that it's always clean when we get back from tour.

J: Really?

L: Yes.

K: You're always too busy with yourself to notice.

C: Can we call now? (He asked anxiously)

L: No not yet, Liam said they're flight only lands at five and it's only four o'clock now.

C: Okay.

K: We should go unpack while we wait.

J: Why don't we have someone to do our laundry like other celebrities?

L: Because we're not like other celebrities plus we promised never to let this town and the fame get to our heads JAMES.

K: Remember back in Minnesota you did your own laundry.

C: We all did.

J: Yeah, you guys would come over to my house and do your laundry there because you knew how much I hated doing laundry.

K: Now let's do it like that later.

J: Do our laundry together?

K: Yeah why not?

J: Okay, guys.

C: No problem.

L: I don't have a problem as long as we do it.

J: Thanks guys.

Guys: Always.

***One Hour Later***

J: Logan, can we call them now because Carlos is really starting to irritate me?

Hahahahaha

L: Yeah, let's call them.

C: Yay!

Video Chat

L: Hi are you guys home yet?

Li: Yeah, we're all at me and Josh's flat so why the call?

L: Well we need to talk to Niall.

Li: We?

L: Actually Carlos wants to talk to him but he wants us here too.

Li: Niall wants to talk to him too and also asked the same thing of us.

L: Really?

Li: Have you forgotten that our bands are very alike? I'll go get them now, they're talking to people outside all the way by the gate and do you know how far it is.

L: Why don't you just call them?

Li: All their phones are in here. (He said causing Logan to laugh) I'll call back in about five minutes.

L: Okay. (He said turning off the video chat)

End Of Video Chat

C: What happened?