Chapter 29: Amazing Dates()()()()()

~~~At Home~~~

K: Uh, I quickly need to go talk to Harry quickly.

L: It's okay, I also need to speak to someone.

K: I need to speak to Liam. Just say it. I'm totally over that now.

L: Okay. I need to talk to Liam. (He smiled)

K: I love you. (He said kissing Logan)

L: I love you too, you big goof.

K: Your insults hurt. (He whimpered)

L: Oh, I don't believe you so go fake whimper somewhere else.

K: You're mean Logan.

L: I love you too. (He said walking away from Kendall but not without looking back and blowing him a kiss)

-Kendall's POV-

I was happier than I was a few of days ago. I was finally sure that Logan loved me. He had the ring I gave him and there would never be anything between him and Liam so I was excited. Sometimes I wonder why I always think Logan will leave me for someone else one day but after today I knew we were forever.

I found Harry in his room.

K: Hi.

H: You back already?

K: Yeah, we just came back. Is Louis here?

H: No he's with Zayn and James outside.

K: Okay. (He said coming in and closing the door)

H: Please don't tell me your date didn't go well.

K: It didn't. (He said and Harry frowned)

H: What? What happened?

K: Well... who am I kidding? Our date was amazing.

H: So tell me what happened?

K: Well first we started arguing about stuff and then I told him how I felt about everything. I told him what was going through my head and I also told him how his close friendship with Liam was affecting me.

H: What did he say about Liam? Is he going to change anything?

K: Well he offered to talk to Liam and tell him that they couldn't be as close as they are anymore.

H: Wow that shows real dedication.

K: I know, thought that too and that's why I told him not to. I would seriously feel guilty if they had to stop being friends because I was jealous.

H: So what else?

K: Well then he told me what's been bothering him. He told me that he was really bothered by the way I would always sigh or groan whenever he mentioned Liam.

H: You see I told you he noticed.

K: I didn't think he did but then after that we talked everything through and then I gave him back his ring and he was ecstatic. He thought the ring got lost and he even told me that Liam helped him look for it around the house.

H: You see, what did I tell you?

K: I didn't only listen to you. Carlos and James also had an input in it plus they were the ones who found the ring for me.

H: They did?

K: Yeah, they gave it to me yesterday morning.

H: Oh. I see luck was on your side then.

K: I think fate and luck and whatever else is up there was on my side this time around.

H: Hahahahaha. So you're definitely sure that everything is okay with you two?