Chapter 27: Hectic Morning ()()()()()

-Niall's POV-

C: Come let's go in.

Ni: I'm scared.

C: I'm not letting you chicken out. Come on. (He knocked on the door)

...

Li: Come in.

...

C: Niall, we have to go in.

Ni: Promise you'll be there.

C: I promise. (He said putting his arm around Niall's shoulder)

Ni: Okay. Let's go.

***Inside***

Ni: Morning. (He whispered)

Li: Morning.

Jo: Are you okay? (He asked sincerely)

Ni: What do you mean?

Jo: You were crying last night and I just wanted to know how you're feeling.

Ni: Really?

Jo: Niall, you're my little brother I will always care about you no matter what happens.

Ni: Thanks and I'm feeling much better I had a really nice friend trying to cheer me up last night.

Jo: That's good. So what did you guys want?

Niall sort of hesitated so Carlos stepped in.

C: Niall has something to tell you.

Ni: I uh. I would really like to apologize for the way I acted yesterday. I really didn't mean to go off the way I did. Saying I was in shock isn't enough of a reason for me to go off the way I did. You are my brother and I'm supposed to support you in anything you do and there I was doing the complete opposite...

Jo: It's also my fault. I should have told you earlier... (He was cut off)

Ni: You didn't have to do anything. I was just supposed to listen and hear you out but every time you said something I said something else back and I'm deeply ashamed of the things I said last night. Please forgive me, both of you.

Jo: I forgive you.

Li: It's okay.

Ni: Liam, you are like an older brother to me and I feel like the two of us are really close in the band and I'm so sorry about the way I acted. I really wasn't thinking, I let me emotions get away from me and I deeply regret it.

Li: Niall, it's okay. I never held it against you.

Ni: Why, I was so rude to both of you?

Li: It's because I know the real you and I knew that you didn't really mean the things you said and you're also a predictable sweetheart.

Ni: Is that a good or bad thing?

Jo: it's a good thing.

Li: Not only is he a predictable sweetheart but he is also a lovable sweetheart, you and Carlos both.

C: The guys always say that I'm a lovable sweetheart but I always just think that they're messing with me.

Li: They aren't. Believe me we've been together for a while now.

C: Yeah, I know. Niall?

Ni: Do I have too? (He whined looking at Carlos)

C: Yep.

Ni: Fine.

Josh and Liam smiled as they looked at the show in front of them.

Ni: Josh, I really love you not only because you're my brother but also because you are one of the coolest people I've met. Liam I love you because you are like my brother, father and bud all at the same time when we're away from home or even just in London. What I'm trying to say is that I want you both to be happy and if being together makes you happy then I am happy for you.