Chapter 18: Theme Park ()()()()()(

P: Okay guys, we're here. Now, you can do whatever you want to but please don't get in trouble.

C: Okay, now let's go.

~~~Inside~~~

L: Okay guys, I was thinking that we hit rides first then go to food then games. Is everyone okay with that?

Guys: Yeah.

So the guys headed to the Ferris wheel first. They broke off into couples as they climbed on it. They were all smiles until they got to the top. When they reached the top and were going down, Niall started screaming and clutching to Carlos' chest. Niall was screaming even more the second time they went up and all Carlos could do was hold on to him even tighter. Kendall and Logan were cuddled together, Zayn had his head on James' shoulder, Louis and Harry were kissing while Josh and Liam were trying to keep it low key by just holding hands. The wheel stopped and Harry and Louis got off first then Zayn and James followed by Liam and Josh. All the guys were waiting for Carlos and Niall and laughed when they finally got down.

L: What's wrong?

C: Uh... Nothing.

Z: Then why is Niall clutching onto your chest like there's no tomorrow? (He asked in between laughs)

C: It's nothing, so what are we doing next?

J: Yeah!

L: So Liam and were thinking that we could all just go do what we want and meet up later when we leave.

J: I'm down with that.

Z: Yeah. James let's go.

Li: Don't get yourselves in trouble and we have our phones if you need to reach us.

Z: Yes, dad.

Li: Oh shut up. (He said as they walked away)

H: Well that's our cue Lou.

Lou: Bye guys.

Guys: Bye.

Ni: Carlos and I are going together, right bud?

C: No other way.

L: Please don't go mess anything up we don't want to be kicked out.

C: Why do you always assume that we'll do something?

Logan and Kendall looked at him as if he were crazy.

C: Point taken. We'll try our best.

K: Yeah, please do.

L: So I was thinking, why don't the four of us go together?

Li: I'm fine with that.

K: Me too.

L: Josh?

Jo: Yeah, it's okay.

L: Okay let's go.

K: Where to first?

-James and Zayn's POVs-

J: So what are we doing first?

Z: I was thinking that we do something that they don't have here.

J: Oh, like what exactly? (He asked with a smile on his face)

Z: Uh something, like this. (He says moving in front of James and kissing him on the lips.)

James kisses him back. They continued kissing until the need for air became a problem.

J: I enjoyed that.

Z: Me too.

J: So what else do you want to do?