Chapter 33: Double Dates(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

Kendall, Logan, Josh and Liam left that evening around six to make their reservation for six thirty at the restaurant. They arrived at the restaurant at six thirty and were seated at one of the corner booths, their waiter gave them they're menus and left.

L: I'm so happy we could all go out together! (He exclaimed)

Li: Me too.

After a while of awkward conversation the waiter came back with their drinks and they all ordered their food.

K: So are you guys excited about going back soon?

Li: I kind of am. I've missed the UK now but I wouldn't mind coming back here again.

Jo: Me too.

L: What are you guys going to do once you get back?

Li: We have to start recording another album.

K: Your third album right?

Li: Yes.

K: We're also going to be starting with our third one soon.

L: Amongst other things.

Li: You're going to be recording the fourth season of your show right?

K: Yes.

Li: Logan told me.

K: Oh.

Li: Yeah.

Josh having sensed the awkward atmosphere at the table decided to say something.

Jo: I wonder what the lads are doing at home.

L: Please don't talk about that. I'm scared that we won't have a house by the time we get home.

K: Imagine they really do something to the house.

Jo: I'd like to be part of that.

K: Yeah me too.

Li: Are you two crazy? They could ruin the house. I have valuable things that I do not want to lose.

L: Yeah me too, that's why I can't think about what they're doing. It's just going to make me nervous and lousy company.

Li: Calm down. (He said extending his hand across the table and putting it on Logan's. He quickly removed it when he realised that they weren't alone and was thankful that the waiter chose that time to arrive with their food)

Waiter: Here you go. (He said putting their food down in front of them)

L: Uh, thank you.

Waiter: Call if you need anything else, please.

Li: We will. Thank you.

Jo: Uhm, let's dig in.

L: Okay.

Casual conversation continued all through their meal and when they were done with their food they had gotten past Liam's little incident. When the waiter came back to collect their plates they decided to order dessert.

L:  Do you guys want to know what I really want to know?

Jo: What?

L: I want to know why Paul wants to talk to us tomorrow.

K: I thought you knew. (He said looking at Liam and Logan)

L: Us? Why?

K: Because you guys always seem to know what's going on before we do.

Li: Well not this time. We asked Paul but he didn't want to tell us.

Jo: Oh well. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.