Chapter 9: Why The Fighting()()()()()

A/n: With my stories you should try to use a bit of emotion when reading even if it means reading a line twice.

Recap...

K: Okay Logan, tell me the truth, what's really going on?

I: I'm telling the truth. Liam's going through a tough time.

K: Logie, please tell me what's going on with Liam.

L: Kenny, I want to tell you but it isn't my place, I'm just keeping it for him so he doesn't do something he regrets.

K: Why. You are always the one that says that there is nothing we can't tell each other.

L: I know that and I would totally have told you already if I could.

K: So you'd rather lie to me than break his trust?

L: I'm not lying to you, 

K: But you're just not telling me the truth.

L: You've known that since the first time that we met that I can never break the trust of a friend.

K:I know but which is worse to break the trust of your friend that you only met 3 months ago or your boyfriend that you've been dating for three years now?

L: Kenny, don't do this.

K: You're such a fake Logan.

L: (Deep breath) You know... Kendall, you are the only one who can hurt me with one word. (He said with tears in his eyes)

K: Logie I'm sorry.

L: Save it. (He said standing up)

K: Where are you going?

L: I'm going to help the guys.

K: I don't want you to be angry with me.

L: Let me help you up. (He said holding his hand out) You're the best surfer, they need you.

K: Are we going to talk about this?

L: We should go I think Niall just fell in the water!

K: Yeah. Surfing can do that.

L: No I think he's drowning. I'm going to check.

K: Okay let's go.

~~~Water~~~

L: Oh my gosh is everything okay?

J: Why?

L: Niall?

C: Oh, he decided he's tired of surfing and decided to float around.

K :Float around?

C: Yeah but he isn't very good at it so we decided we're just messing around.

K: Okay so let's get surfing!

They spent almost the whole day by the water training. By the time that they were done 5 hours later all the guys from 1D could surf. Zayn was the best out of all the Directions which gave James bragging rights because he was the one who taught him with the help of Carlos obviously.

Kendall and Logan haven't yet talked about their little tiff yet. They've been helping Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis. They went into their house after surfing for dinner courtesy of Liam and Logan.

~~~Inside~~~

Ni: This food is great.

L: It's just steak and pasta.