Chapter 43: 1D Final Chapter()()()()()

A/n: This chapter happens the day after Carlos and Niall's conversation.

One Direction in London...

The guys were all settled into their own apartments. A few days after their arrival the guys had to start recording their new album Midnight Memories. They all had an input in the making of this album and were very happy for that.

Josh and Liam really started considering buying a house for the two of them and they finally decided on one after going through many ads and seeing houses that they didn't like. It wasn't too far from where the flats were that they live at and the house had seven bedrooms enough for the guys if they ever wanted to stay over.

Harry came over to Liam and Josh's apartment on Tuesday around the afternoon because they were busy recording all morning.

H: Hello.

Li: Come in.

H: What's going on in here? (He asked when he saw all the boxes around the apartment)

Li: Like I told you this morning, Josh and I bought a house and we're moving in on Sunday because it's the only day that we're not working.

H: And you're already packing now?

Jo: We want to have everything in order, make sure everything is packed.

H: We or Liam?

Josh moved his head to say that it was Liam's idea.

Li: Hey, you'll be thanking me when you're looking for something and I know exactly where it is.

Jo: Yes I know that you have only told me twenty times.

Li: So what are you doing here?

H: Oh I came for my armband.

Jo: I saw it and it's beautiful.

H: Thanks, Carlos, James and Kendall helped me pick it out.

Jo: Well I like it.

Li: It's in the bedroom I'll go get it for you.

H: Thanks. So you guys are moving in together? (He asked once Liam left the room)

Jo: In case you haven't noticed we are already living together.

H: But now you're buying a house together.

Jo: It's no big deal.

H: If you say so.

Jo: So did you buy the armband for any specific reason?

H: Yes it's mine and Louis' four month anniversary and I would really like to surprise him.

Jo: Oh.

Li: Here it is.

H: Thanks, I knew I could trust you with it.

Li: Yeah.

H: Which moving company are you using?

Jo: He really wasn't listening this morning was he?

Li: When Mr Styles gets his hair done I think he's mind gets blocked off to the rest of the world.

H: I'm still here you know.

Li: We're using the One Direction moving services.

H: What.

Li: You should really listen the next time I talk. My mates are going to help me move all the boxes and we're going to hire a truck to move the furniture.