Chapter 4: From Paris with Love- Harry and Louis

Paris the city of love. The place where hopes and dreams come true.

L: Harry and I decided that we would go to Paris. Actually management told us that we needed to go to a romantic place and that we should make sure that a lot of media outlets see the two of us together because of all the drama surrounding our relationship. So we decided to choose the most romantic place in the world: Paris. Harry and I were in a room overlooking the Eiffel tower. It was night time so the entire city was lit up with lights all over making this place look even more amazing than it does during the day.

H: Here we were. Our first time in Paris and we got to experience it together. We didn't even have to pay for anything management said that they had it covered, I have no idea why. But Louis and I wanted this to be our holiday but now management was taking everything over. They booked us places at restaurants and also at any and all beautiful sights in Paris, not that we minded but we really wanted to do that all by ourselves. Taking each other out and all that. We really wanted to be alone but that was apparently a very difficult task if the people you work for wanted you to be in the constant public eye, so no one thinks that they're breaking up but all that matters now is that I get to spend time with the love of my life.

L: Harry has been really sweet lately. He's trying to make up for what happened in Texas even though I keep telling him that he doesn't have too, not that I was complaining. He wakes me up in the mornings with breakfast in bed, buys me flowers and the most amazing gifts. Most nights we go out for dinner because Paris has the most amazing restaurants and they have super delicious food. The nights that we stay in, Harry cooks for us and his cooking is amazing.

-Harry's POV-

H: Lou wake up.

Lou: mmmmm

H: Lou!                                                                                                                

Lou: In a minute.

H: Louis William Tomlinson! If you don't get up now I will throw you with this jug of cold water.

Lou: I'm up.

H: You better get ready.

Lou: For what?

H: I don't know, you said that you had something special planned for us.

Lou: ...

H: I woke up extra early so you better start remembering.

Lou: I remember. We're only leaving at 11:00

H: And it's 10:00 now.

Lou: Hazza it takes me 15 minutes to get ready you are the only one that takes up to half an hour to get ready.

H: Hair like mine doesn't just happen in 15 minutes babe.

Lou: Don't "Babe" me.

H: Why, I think it's cute.

Lou: Continue thinking its cute and you'll be in Paris alone.

H: Aww, why don't you like it?

Lou: Because it's so cliché'. Babe, baby, sweaty it's a load of bull to me.

H: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

Lou: I'm not offended. It just gets to me in a way.

H: Can I cheer you up with a kiss?

Lou: Nope, I have to get ready.

H: Oh really? I've been begging you for the last 10 minutes to get up and the minute I want to kiss you, all of the sudden you want to get ready now.

Lou: Keep up Mr. Styles. (He says getting up from the bed)

H: Oh no, you're not getting up without kissing em.

Lou: Yes I am.

H: No you're not.

Lou: Is that a challenge?

H: Do you want it to be a challenge Mr. Tomlinson?

Lou: Leave me be, I want to go get ready.

H: No you're not. (He said pushing Louis on the bed)

Lou: Nothing you do will convince me to kiss you.

H: Okay, if you say so. (He said starting to tickle Louis)

Lou: Ha.. Haz yo.. You know I... I'm tick. Ticklish.

H: Yes I do and I will only leave you if you kiss me.

Lou: Fine. Mwah.

H: Now you can go.

Louis took Harry for a nice, quiet, romantic place for a picnic. They took a boat ride to an island outside of Paris. There were no security and no fans just the two of them. Louis had reserved the island for the morning just for the two of them.

H: Lou, this is beautiful. Thank you.

Lou: Anything for you.

H: When did you do all of this, we've been together since we arrived here.

Lou: I've been planning this since I found out that we'd be coming to Paris.

H: Lou. (He whined sweetly)

Lou: What?

Haz: You're amazing.

Lou: I have to live up to your standards.

Haz: You don't have too Boo.

Lou: I feel like I do.

Haz: You don't have too. I love you so much BooBear. (He said starring into Louis' eyes)

Lou: I love you too Hazza.

They kissed. Then they enjoyed the rest of their amazing, private picnic.

That's how they spent the rest of their holiday, waking up starring into each other's eyes. Their management even stopped bugging them to go out and do stuff in public. The pair was completely cut off from the rest of the world, confined in their private hotel room, until the day of their departure to Hawaii...