Chapter 38: Show Time(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

~~~Backstage~~~

The guys were dressed in their outfits for their first performances. They were all busy doing their pre-show rituals. They could hear the fans screaming outside and couldn't wait to go out there. They were now told that the first group only had five minutes left before they had to get on stage.

L: I can't believe I'm so nervous. One would swear this is my first show.

Li: We're all in that boat mate.

J: You guys will sound great. We'll be watching from back here.

K: Can't we just go now! (He huffed)

Li: Almost.

All nine of them stood in a circle and prayed and then they started chanting nonsense just to help ease the nervous.

L: I guess it's now or never.

Li: Good luck, I know you guys will be amazing. (He says as he gives Logan a hug)

K: Let's get this show on the road.

~~~On Stage~~~

MC: We have a very special show lined up for you. This has never been done before and we are honoured that we get the chance to be the first to share it with you all, so without further ado I give you Kendall and Logan from Big Time Rush!

Fans: Wooooo! Ahhhhh!

K: Hi guys!

L: We're so happy that you could all come out tonight.

K: We changed one or two words in the song we're going to sing.

L: We hope you enjoy the show.

Kendall and Logan started singing Featuring You and when the fans realised that it was that song they all went crazy. They sang their hearts out looking into the eyes of the love of their lives. When they finished the fans wanted then to sing again but they couldn't.

L: Next up we have...

K & L: James and Zayn!

Fans: Woooooooo.

J: Thanks guys.

L: Anytime. (He said a little out of breath from singing as he and Kendall left the stage)

Z: We have a very special song for you guys.

Zayn started I got a feeling by the Black Eyed Peas and the crowd went wild. They finished the song and everyone was ecstatic.

J: Up next we have our resident lover boys Harry and Louis.

Fans: Ahhhhh.

Z: Yeah, yeah. We're getting off. I know you only want to see Larry Stylinson. (He teased)

Hahahahaha

H: They're just jealous, now it's time for me and my man to show you what we can do.

Lou: Yeah we all know you have a loud mouth Harry now shut up so we can sing.

H: Whatever. This song is very special to Louis and I. It actually explains our relationship plus I love this song.

They started singing Happily and all the fans went aww. 

...

H: Okay quit it on all the mushy things now.

Lou: Next we have our favourite Leprechaun and Mexican. Give it up for Niall and Carlos! (He shouted and the crowd went wild)