Chapter 26: Coming To Terms()()()()()

~~~Next Morning~~~

-Kendall's POV-

I woke up this morning feeling massively nervous for mine and Logan dates. I smiled when I opened my eyes and Logan was lying next to me with his face on my chest and his arms around my waist. I tried getting up without waking him up but it was next to impossible.

L: Kendall?

K: Sorry for waking you.

L: It's okay. Any guy would be lucky to wake up with two beautiful green eyes staring at him.

Kendall stared blushing and looked away from Logan.

L: Kendall, are you blushing?

K: No. (He answered sheepishly)

L: Oh my baby is blushing.

K: No I'm not.

L: Okay. I believe you. (He joked) So what's the time?

K: A little over six. Sorry, I know it's early.

L: No not at all so when do you want to go?

K: I was thinking that we go for breakfast.

L: Okay. I just want to go talk to Liam about something and then I'll come get ready.

K: Okay.

L: Now can you give me a kiss before I leave?

K: Sure.

Kendall gave Logan a kiss on his lips.

L: I love you.

K: I love you too.

Logan got up from bed put on his slippers and was about to leave.

K: Aren't you going to put a shirt on?

L: Babe, it's hot. I don't think I need it plus I'm just in the house.

K: Okay.

-Logan's POV-

I hope this date with me and Kendall works out otherwise I have the strange suspicion that our relationship might not survive this Hawaiian holiday.

LI: Why do you look so down, mate?

L: Good morning to you too.

Li: Good morning. (He smiled) So what's up? You're supposed to be excited. You're going on a date with Kendall.

L: That's exactly it.

Li: Still nervous?

L: No, now I'm just anxious.

Li: Why?

L: I don't know. I've just been getting this weird vibe from Kendall lately and he sighs every time I talk about you.

Li: What do you mean?

L: I don't know it might just be nothing.

Li: No, tell me.

L: Every time I mention you he sighs. Like for instance just now when I told him that I wanted to come talk to you he sighed and it's been happening a lot lately and when I ask him what's wrong he always just says nothing.

Li: You're right. It's probably nothing.

L: Li, I know it's something and it makes me feel like Kendall doesn't trust me enough to tell me what's going on with him.

Li: Then ask him about it, later.

L: I'll try but if he shoots me off then!... (He was cut off)