Chapter 30: Surfing()()()()()

~~~That Afternoon~~~

The guys were all sitting in the living room playing video games after having had lunch about an hour ago. Liam and Logan were busy cleaning up the kitchen. Kendall, Carlos, James, Zayn and Louis were playing video games and Harry, Josh and Niall were lying around on the floor.

L: So are you guys still up for surfing or are you just going to lie around here all day? (He asked as he and Liam came in from the kitchen)

K: No, I still want to surf.

C: Me too.

After that all of the guys agreed.

K: Okay, I'll go get our surfboards. (He said walking towards the door)

Liam gave all the guys a pointed look.

H: Wait up, we'll go help you.

Z: We will?

H: You don't have to if you don't want.

Z: Okay.

Jo: I'll go help.

C: Me too.

Niall and James also followed leaving Liam, Logan, Zayn and Louis in the house.

Li: You lads are lazy.

Lou: I'm not. I just didn't want to go out.

Li: So you're not going to surf with us?

Lou: No I am. I just don't want to walk all the way to the bus.

Li: Yeah, alright. Well Logan and I are going to get ready can the two of you at least tidy up in here?

Z: But... (He was cut off)

 L: Nah ah. You made this mess so just clean it up. It isn't even that much.

Z: Fine. Just stop nagging.

L: Thank you. (He said as he and Liam walked away)

Z: Louis, you're helping.

Lou: No I'm not.

Z: I will hurt you if you don't.

Lou: Why do you always threaten me with violence?

Z: Because I like it.

Lou: You are evil.

Z: I know.

Lou: I wonder if James knows.

Z: You wouldn't tell him. (He joked)

Lou: I think James deserves to know.

Z: Fine, I'll stop threatening you but only if you promise not to tell James. I really like him and I don't want him to be creeped out by it.

Lou: He won't be and I can't believe how smitten you are with him.

Z: I can't believe it either. (He smiled)

Lou: Okay, now let's clean up. I want to go surfing.

Z: Thanks Lou.

Lou: Anytime mate.

They finished cleaning up the mess and went to their rooms and got ready for surfing. The rest of the guys came into the house and left the boards at the door.

They all came out a while later dressed in board shorts and shirts, some of the guys came out shirtless like Kendall, Harry, Liam, James and Zayn.

L: Even you Liam?

Li: What? We're just going to take them off when we get outside, so why do we need to waste clean shirts.

L: There's this thing called the sun and it sort of burns skin cells.