Chapter 4

~Warning: if you have not watched episode 4, this does contain a few spoilers~

I feel dazed as I look up. My body feels all snug and warm. Looking down, I realise I have someone's jumper wrapped round me. I look at a clock to see its 6 in the morning, Feeling even more confused, I look around me, yawning, suddenly realising I'm not in my own room. Racking my brain, I start to remember getting caught up in the rain and running back to Aoto's house....Aoto! Feeling a bit more awake I start to recall yesterday's events, how I had bumped into him into him in the morning....how he stayed with me the whole day...how we ran in the rain together holding hands.....

"Are you alright?" someone whispers in my ear whilst 2 hands wrap around my shoulders from behind me. I look behind me, startled to see Aoto looking back at me with his shining blue eyes. "Sorry, I was going to come and bring you a proper blanket instead of just my jumper...but when I saw you were awake, you looked quite frightened..." He bent down to reach my eye level before looking at me again straight in the eye. I looked back at him, as he leant on the back of the sofa, are faces close to each other, happy that he was worried about me. Slowly he started to lean into my face, his breathe tickling my neck. "Aoto-kun...?" I whispered as I felt my heart drastically speed up.  "please stay still for a minute...or I won't be able to" he sighed as he continued leaning forward. Feeling myself blush furiously, I could only look up and stutter. "A..Aoto...what are y..you doing?" I managed as I looked up at him.  Ignoring me, he leant in and gently kissed my forehead. Blushing like mad, I looked up to meet those beautiful eyes, however they held a worried expression. "Just as I thought...you have a fever."

"Eh?" I stammered. My heart beat rapidly as I realised are faces were still close. But as he looked at me, he suddenly grew sad."I'm sorry....I'm so sorry..." his voice trailed of as his eyes looked down.  His fists clenched as he stared at the ground. "I wish I could be of more use to someone..." Tears were slowly forming in his eyes. "I couldn't even protect ...my own parents..." . He bent his head down even more, as his voice started to shake. " Ariton still killed my parents...still killed people in Blue Christmas...I wasn't there to help any of them from my brother..." He paused before continuing, tears now  properly streaming down his face. "I don't even now how to look after a sick person...I was never given that chance...I was just.." Tears continued trickling down his cheek. He hiccupped.  " I was just...." .

"AOTO LOOK AT ME!"  I screamed startling the poor blonde boy. "Stop! Please!"  He looked up at me bewildered. "I believe you...every last bit off it" I whispered. " And I want to help you...but you have to stop looking back on the past...I know it was sad, terrifying just by what you said...And I've felt pain like that too...." I stopped a minute gathering my breathe, and remembering my own awful past. " But you have to stand up and face the future with a bright smile on your face, because that way you'll feel safe, you'll feel like...like it can all be ok again." I finished, suddenly realising that there were tears falling down my face.  "(y/n)" he whispered, before hugging me tightly.  We held on to one another as the sun started to rise.

We finished hugging and looked at each-other closely. "Thankyou (y/n)..thankyou." He finally whispered.  

I felt it. I felt that as we looked at each other, we both finally understood what it was like to meet someone with a dark past like yourself. What it was like too have someone understand you.

--------------------

Author's note

COMMENTS!?? Thankyouuuuu all my bae's for reading this ;)  sorry if it was a little rushed, I just wanted to get this scene in :D

I'll try release chapter 5 when I can~ also might be doing akane x midori

Any other divine gate shipping suggestions?

xx Akane-chann

=^.^=