Chapter 6

Aoto's face twisted into a look of disgust and shock as he watched Bedivere slash the brown haired girl in front of Akane. "NO!" Akane screamed at the top of his lungs, tears flooding down his face. "Why...why...there had to be another way." Aoto walked up to him, resting a hand on Akane's shoulder. "Your conscious and sub-conscious were both focused on saving her. You just didn't have the power to save her."  Akane continued crying, his tears dripping on to the second's face.  Arthur rested back as he watched the footage from the academy. "Looks like the kids chose to talk. The choice has the least accountability." Enquired Loki, a playful smile on his lips.  (*episode 5 reference)

******* earlier on *****

I woke up with a start. My head pounded like crazy. I looked around the academy's library. Everyone had gone home, and the sun had started to set, giving the room a golden glow. Yawning loudly, I got up, picking up my books in the process.  Earlier on Aoto, Midori and Akane had left on an urgent training course assigned by Ifrit and Arthur.  I had been left alone for a while and had decided to go the library for a while to read; I had instead fallen asleep on the hard back of my books and had got a mild headache.  I sighed as I headed outside, pulling my hood right over my head, covering my eyes.

I walked outside, inhaling the cool afternoon air, noticing, more or less, everyone else had gone home. As I got on a train to take me home, the darkness started to fall around me. ' I wonder how Aoto and everyone else is doing...' I got off at my stop and headed home. As I walked through a park on my way home, I heard noises, horrifying screaming. I instantly ran up ahead and stopped dead in my tracks.

As I reached an opening, I was met with a site of pure blood and gory.  At least 15 dead bodies were scattered before me. I watched as blood washed the clearing of the park.  As the darkness of the night engulfed me, only the moon's glowering light shone ahead of me, enveloping me in fear.  Right in the middle of it stood a young boy, he looked around my age. Just like me he had a hood covering most of his face, but he looked up at me. I felt like electricity had just zapped me. His eyes were so blue...so full of desire..so familiar...

Then it hit me. Aoto's brother....it could only be him. The boy that murdered people with a smile on his face. The boy that faced the world without a care. The boy that made my life a shattered ruined mess which made me get teased, bullied in school. The boy that killed my farther in the mass murder Blue Christmas.

-----------------

Auther's note

~Many thanks to SakuraFakoya~
How are you guys finding this? I LOVED episode 5 with the whole training thing, and Akane losing that girl he met, that was soooo sad. 

Anywayys, thx SO MUCH for reading, you are all such bae's!

 xx Akane-chann

=^.^=