Chapter 9

----your POV---

I looked up at Aoto, my vision going blurry.  After battling with Ariton, I was left with a lot of wounds and bruises. The world council had come quick after our kiss- they had briefly questioned us about what happened, before we left Breunor and the rest of the Knights Of rounds to clean up the case, leaving Aoto to carry me bridal style to his house.

I nuzzled closer into his chest, listening to the fast pace of his heartbeat. @"Just hang on a minute (y/n)" I heard him whisper as we approached his house.  Opening the door, he placed me slowly on his couch, walking away to get medicine supplies from a nearby cupboard.  I looked around remembering the last time I had come here to shelter from the rain. Hearing him approach me, I looked over to see he had brought a ton of bandages and plasters. I chuckled, realising  how much he cared for me. "(y/n),  could you..um...take y...your shirt off" He mumbled looking away. Blushing furiously I looked down realising the cut had gone down across my chest.  Hesitantly I unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my cute lacy bra. He looked down at me, our bodies close to each other. "your beautiful" he mumbled extremely quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear. Feeling exposed I blushed and shuffled nervously. "I didn't realise the cut was this deep..." I attempted to laugh. But he continued to stare at me. "I can't believe he did this to you though...". His expression suddenly turned to anger for a minute.  He reached down a hand, tracing the cut making my skin feel like it was burning where he touched. "Just keep still for a minute..." He mumbled away getting a clean towel dabbing at the wound, before getting out a large bandage and wrapping it tightly around the cut. He moved down towards my leg.  He moved the hem of my skirt up slightly,  showing the deep cut at the top of my thigh.  "Ariton...." He growled. As he bent down to wrap the bandage down my leg, I gasped as the material made contact with my leg. "Aoto it hurts..." I stuttered. "I know, I know....just take a deep breathe." He continued to wrap the bandage tightly round my leg.  "Aoto..." I said, this time moaning. He glanced up, continuing to wrap the bandage round me. "Ow......Aoto..." I moaned again looking up at his blue eyes as he finally tied a knot. 

I was about to ask him for a blanket when he moved down and kissed me slowly on the lips.  I hesitated, confused, before kissing him back. His hand gently caressed my face before we pulled apart. "Sorry but if you keep moaning, I'll just have to keep you quite like this." He looked at me chuckling. "I promise I won't let him hurt you again." I looked back at him, happy he had said that. He got up, and came back 2 minutes later with a blanket in his hands. I was about to thank him when he suddenly pushed me down on the coach and sat next to me, tucking me up in the blanket. "Aoto...I was getting really cold so....Thankyou!" I smiled brightly at him.  He looked down at me before lying down next to me, pulling me into his arms. "Aoto!.?" I exclaimed feeling a blush creep up to my cheeks. "You did say you were cold...And I'm too tired to move...Its like 1 am remember.." he yawned. I totally forgot how late it was. After all, I fought against Ariton quite late, and by the time the knights of Round had come.....

"Well goodnight then Aoto" I mumbled, snuggling in to him. He wrapped his arms around me tighter, before I felt myself drifting of into a happy dream.

---------------------

Authors note

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner! But anywayyys, what do you think of this chapter? I'll make sure to update soon x

 xx Akane-chann

 =^.^=