Chapter 19

"I've never told anyone that."

I looked down at the ground avoiding his gaze. What was I supposed to say?

"(y/n)...I don't know what it is with you. At night I sometimes dream about you.  At day, I sometimes can't help but think about you...and I don't know why. Just who are you?"  

I felt a breathe hitch in my throat. He really thinks all those things...Aoto...  I walked over to him, trying hard not to start crying again. "Aoto...I've missed you so much..." I whispered looking up at his slightly confused face. "I'm content with this... I have to be...anyway, so please, don't worry about me" I attempted to laugh but is sounded fake.  As the rain around us got harder I watched a raindrop travel down the tip of Aoto's hair.

"Aoto..." I brought my fingertips gently underneath his chin titling his head slightly so he was staring at me and not the ground. I smiled at him warmly, tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Lets go get some shelter... We don't want to catch a cold now do we?"

------Aoto's POV-----

Her melodic voice filled my ears.  Ever so gently she tilted my head up, so I could gaze in to her beautiful eyes. "Lets go get some shelter... We don't want to catch a cold now do we?" .

I felt dizzy... An image flashed into my head.

"Your Aoto right? Its really wet and cold, so we should probably head indoors so we don't catch a cold..." She grabbed my arm dragging me through the heavy rain.  Occasionally she would glance back at me and giggling, warming up my whole body. Her gentle touch...her laugh...her smile... "My house isn't far from here, lets's just head there." I found myself saying.  We arrived at my house.  I walked into my room grabbing a dry tee-shirt and a towel. Before I knew it she was already asleep on my coach. I watched her beautiful calm peaceful face. I bent down caressing her cheek lovingly, tucking a wisp of hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful... (y/n)...

"(y/n)..." I repeated, only this time, out load.  "(y/n)".... The name was sounding more and more familiar. She looked up at me with a sad smile.... that expression of hers...no...no

"What have I done?" I barely whispered as I continued to stare into her pretty eyes. It was like a sledgehammer had hit me. I started to remember everything. I loved her SO much, she meant everything to me..I had gone to the gate...I had wished to be closer with Ariton....

"(Y/N)!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. This all made sense.  I did't want to wait a moment longer.  I ran towards her, grabbing her waist and pulled her into one heck of a kiss. "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry..." The words just kept coming out, tears trickling down my face. She cupped my cheek staring back at me, tears now falling down her own face. "Aoto...I'm just... so glad..." I couldn't help it anymore. I kissed her roughly with all that I had, not caring to hold back. 

It was quite a moment for both of us. A mixture of kisses, tears and rain. But when we pulled back, smiling warmly at each other, the rain finally stopped, and the sun... well, it shone brighter than its ever been.