Chapter 7

I could feel pure venom creep through my veins.   My blood boiled. Revenge was the only word I knew. I felt myself completely lose control as I looked at all the dead bodies. I could no longer think straight.

I slowly walked up to him, a smirk forming on my face. "Could you be Ariton by any chance?"  I asked, still hiding my eyes with my hood. He glanced over at me, slightly surprised for a minute, before returning to his normal self. "You know, I prefer it when people look me in the eye when talking to me." He said walking closer to me before lashing at me with his sword shaped driver.  I stood still dodging only slightly, causing my hood to fall.

I looked up at him, revealing my bright red eyes, a laugh escaping my lips. He looked back at me stunned. I was no longer myself. "You know, I admire you for your power....your strength...." I trailed off, clutching my driver tightly in my hand.  He looked back at me, quite curios now to what I had to say. "But...you killed my father. You killed my only family. So..." I stepped closer, now almost face to face. "I think its only fair I kill you." I looked up at his shining blue eyes, as a smirk formed on my lips.

My eyes blazed with anger. I clutched my driver as it transformed into a huge Katana sword, as big as my body itself. Raising it up with ease, it burst into vivid red flames.  I swung down my sword, but he managed to jump out of the way.  I heaved my sword up again, and went in for another swing from behind him . He turned around surprised, still dodging out the way, but leaving him with a slight scar on the side of his face. I laughed as I watched the blood trickle down his face.  "You deserve this....YOU DESERVE THIS ALL!" I yelled sprinting up to him again. My mind was still clouded.  This wasn't me. This was my killer mode.

Again he dodged out the way, and instead turned around to face me. He swung both his swords at me, aiming for my face. He was fast, but not as fast as me. I easily deflected them with my Katana causing him to jump back.  "You don't understand anything" he muttered running up to me again.  I swung my katana aiming for his head. He jumped out the way, landing a strike across my chest, and the top of my left thigh.  I fell back, accustoming to the slight pain I felt in my body. But it burned with  so much hatred that it didn't matter to me even more. He killed my only family. He was going to pay.  My body burned with the desire to kill. I wiped away the blood trickling down my leg, laughing. If this was all he had, then this was going to be an easy fight for me. I swung again, this time, landing a reasonably deep cut on his arm.

************* to be continued- next chapter