Chapter 8

-----Aoto's POV------

I could feel the atmosphere tense up as we got off at the train station. I watched as Midori put an arm around Akane who was still silently sobbing.   I wondered on Arthur's intention of this expedition-  suddenly getting ambushed by the seconds did not result in a happy ending.  I briefly said goodbye as I headed home.

As I was walking home something caught my eye. It looked like it was from the park. I stopped, turning around to see a silhouette of a hooded figure with a huge sword of some sort jumping down from a tree. My Instinct kicked in as I ran towards the park to see what was going on.

*** ****

I stopped dead in my tracks.  My eyes widened with horror. (y/n) was standing in the clearing of a park, blood dripping down her body, holding a Katana driver. I watched as she looked around the park. She suddenly clutched her driver and ran towards someone. "(y/n) DON'T!" I tried yelling, but she ignored me completely as if I wasn't there.  What was going on? Had she...had she killed all these people?

And that's when I felt my heart stop. She was running towards my brother.  My murderous brother. 

What was Ariton doing here? Why was (y/n) fighting him? I clutched my driver, immediately transforming it into my sword.  I ran up trying to stop her, to save her, but she was too fast. "(Y/M) PLEASE..DON'T" I yelled. Almost like slow motion, I watched as she missed a hit, and Ariton lashed out across her stomach.  She fell down to the ground, hitting the concrete hard.  "(Y/N)!" I screamed running up to her. I looked up to see Ariton, but he was nowhere to be seen. I kneeled down next to (y/n). Tears poured down my face as she looked up at my face. "Aoto...why are you crying so hard?" She muttered softly, smirking at me. I looked at her surprised. "But (y/n)..your covered in wounds...that my...that Ariton gave you damn it!" I answered, hugging her tighter as more tears flooded down my face. Blood trickled down her cheek. I leaned in to wipe it away. "Aoto...I guess I screwed up pretty bad out there against him huh..." She whispered.  "(y/n) how bad are your wounds?" I asked, fearing the answer. "Idiot, there not that bad, stop worrying or you'll turn into my brother." She smiled before suddenly grabbing my jacket, pulling me closer towards her.  Her face hovered next to mine, before she whispered out "Thankyou Aoto"and her lips crashed down on to mine.  That was the last thing I remembered before we kissed into the night.

--------------

Authors note

 What do ya think? I hope you liked this chapter, I'll make sure to update soon for the next chapter xD ~any comments/ideas/feedback?~   LOVE YOU ALL x  

xx Akane chann  

 =^.^=