Chapter Nine: Busted Windshields.

Dessy Pooh, Chris, and Daddy in the MM.

Make sure to leave comments!! 😊
-

Mercedes Kelly

I tapped my steering wheel as I sat outside Odell's house. I shut the radio off and began dialing my brothers number. He didn't answer so I called again. He answered sounding like he had just woke up. I scrunched my face up and looked at my phone for the time. 2:14 p.m.

"What the hell are you still doing sleep?" I asked looking at the birds fly across the sky.

"It's still morning fuck you mean. Oh shit. Fuck my head hurts." He groaned and I heard things crash in the background.

"Uh no. It's 2 something."

"Aight man whatchu want?" He asked groggily making me roll my eyes.

This nigga and his attitude.

"Did you ever find out who the licenses plate is for?"

"Yeah, it's for somebody named Aubrey Phillips. I don't know who that is though because I didn't run the scanner yet."

"Well I do. She's a crazy bitch." I rolled my eyes playing with the fabric on my shirt.

"You need me to handle that?"

"No, but I'll tell you if things get out of hand. Thank you Jay." He hummed into the phone before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out the car. I noticed another car was parked outside his house. Odell keeps all of his cars in the garage so I knew it wasn't his. Locking the car I walked up the steps and entered his house after knocking.

"Stretch your leg out." I heard as I walked further into the rooms.

I walked into the living room and Odell was busy with his nurse I guess. I sat down on the recliner and watched as she did exercises with him. I rose my eyebrows at her appearance. Her perky boobs were almost popping out of her shirt and he stared while she talked.

I cleared my throat for them to acknowledge me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you had a guest." I said sitting my purse down.

"I'm not a guest, just his nurse. And.. I was just leaving. But Odell you're very stiff with your legs and you need a little more exercise to get that stiffness out. Make sure you drink water and eat fruits daily!" The nurse reminded me as he sat up groaning.

"Alright. Thanks." She nodded and left.

"Wow. What a nurse she is."

"A fine fucking nurse at that." He stated licking his lips.

"If I was your nurse would I be cuter than her?" I folded my arms over my chest and waited for his response.

"Hell yeah. I'll bend you over the counter and fuck your ass daily. Don't forget about how we made Christian." He smirked.

"You're so nasty." I laughed.

"It wouldn't be me if I ain't get a lil nasty." He smirked before I bursted out into giggles.

"I'm so sick of you and tired trying to be Trey Songz so bad."

"Take some medicine and go to sleep then mad ass. Oh na na." He said singing afterwards.

He sarcastically laughed and watched me straight face him. He laughed even harder when I frowned.

"Go choke on something." I replied.

"I know whatchu can choke on." He grabbed his crotch.

I widened my eyes and stood up, turned around on my heels. Instead of talking to his nasty ass I should be talking to my baby boy. I miss him.

"I can't have a decent conversation with that idiot for nothing."I mumbled too myself.

I went up the steps too Christians room. Once I opened it, he wasn't in there. I thought again and checked in Odell's room. When I opened the door his head popped up from the iPad.

"Hey baby boy." I exclaimed laying on the bed in front of him.

"Mercedes!" He placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Boy don't play with me. Where'd you get that from?" I laughed pinching his leg softly.

"Daddy." Chris replied simply focusing back on the IPad on his lap.

"Don't listen to daddy. He's an asshole." He nodded like he understood what I was saying.

"Daddy. Asshole." He repeated.

"Shit, no don't say that. That's a bad word okay?" He giggled and looked down at the iPad.

"Shit."

"Mercedes what the hell? Why is he saying that?" Odell walked in with Destiny in his arms. I shrugged and played in his curls.

"He must've heard it from Jayden." I half lied because Jayden cursed like it was the only words in his vocabulary.

He shook his head and placed Destiny in my lap. I picked her up and smiled at her. She was a lil cutie. I studied her features and she indeed did take her looks from Odell. She blew spit bubbles as she looked back at me.

"Hey Dessy." I blew kisses at her as she smiled and her head fell back slightly.

"Aye sissy." Chris mocked rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"Chris imma beat you up." I joked as he laughed along with me.

I looked up and saw Odell with a mean expression on his face. Chris was mocking him as I was confused about what was going on. He slammed his phone down on the dresser making Des jump. She began to cry as I rocked her in my arms.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Aubrey's not answering the fucking phone. I need her to come get Destiny because I have a shoot this week. I can't watch a baby while I'm working." His face frowned up making line appear on his forehead.

"Odell calm down. Did she change her number or something?"

"If she would've changed it, I would've known."

"Maybe she lost it." I shrugged bouncing Destiny on my thighs.

"She reads my text and don't answer Cedes. Come on now." Odell said squinting his eyes.

"Well then. I'll watch Dessy pooh until you come back. She wouldn't be a problem." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Cedes I co-"

"No really Odell, it's fine."

"Alright." He sighed out loud.

"I'll treat her as if she's mine because her mom ain't shit." I cooed smoothing her hair back.

"Shit." My head snapped towards Chris as I put my finger to my lip. He giggled and looked between me and Odell who was staring at me.

"I'm sorry Chris. Excuse my profanity."

A loud crash and a car alarm was heard outside. I put Destiny down in her crib and looked out the window. My windshield was shattered and all the glass fell into my front seats. My mouth dropped as I rushed outside. I pressed the alarm on my keypad and Odell came rushing out.

"What the hell?" Odell rubbed his head confused.

"It's your fucking baby momma!" I yelled looking at my damaged car.

I reached into the car and grabbed the brick that was sitting on my dashboard. I unfolded the piece of paper and read over it.

-Strike 1 bitch.