Chapter Thirteen: Decisions

Odell Beckham Jr.

"C'mon Chris. We can't let Jeremy beat us." I guided his hands as he threw the basketball ball.

"No no Jeremy!" He threw the ball making it bounce back and out of the net.

"Tell em again Chris." I laughed as he tried to throw the last ball but the timer buzzed.

For my date out with Chris I decided to bring him too Chuck E. Cheese for food and games. I know since he was with his mama all the time he was stuck with that girly shit. So I invited Jeremy to come along for the sakes of it.

"I won now I deserve some pizza." Jeremy clapped his hands.

"Nah, yo ass cheated actually. Blocking Chris shots like a fucking five year old." He laughed and went to the counter to order the pizza.

I sat Chris down next to me in the booth and gave him my phone to occupy him from trying to play more games. I had spent almost 100 dollars in tokens and I wasn't trying to spend anymore. I looked around and saw a group of females watching me. I awkwardly waved as they giggled and looked away.

"Freak hoes." I muttered.

"Who you talking bout?" He sat down with the pizza and a refill for Chris.

"That group of girls over there." I nodded my head and he looked.

"Please don't tell me you're trying to get with one of them. I thought you just got back with Cedes?" He stated before stuffing his face with pizza.

"I'm not and I did. They're probably just fans." I shrugged.

"Yeah that wanna suck your dick. Who doesn't want to pin a baby for Odell Beckham and get big ass checks from child support?" I fed Chris pieces of pizza from mine.

"I'm already on that."

"Oh yeah? How Aubrey crazy ass doing anyways?"

"Fuck if I know. I'm sorry for my language Chris. But, she hasn't been around for Des and I'm thinking about getting Full Custody of her."

"That'll be best. If Mercedes is already taking care of her and Aubrey isn't there you need to something."

"Speaking of kids when am I getting a godchild from you?" I smirked.

"That's the thing, she's pregnant now." I dapped him up.

"I see ya Jeremy." I grinned.

My phone started ringing making Chris jump and drop it on the floor. I picked it up hoping it wasn't cracked and groaned at the shattered glass. He whined reaching for the phone until I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Odell, can you please come down to Queens hospital!" Paris voice rung through the phone.

"What happened?"

"I found Mercedes bleeding from the head in the bathroom. Just hurry!" She sniffled rushing me.

"Ayo, we gotta go." I picked up Chris.

"What happened? Slow down." I quickly shoved 30 dollars into the lady's hand and pointed to the table I was at.