Chapter Eighteen: Love Hurts

Omniscient

"Don't forget to warm her bottle before you feed her an-"

"Mercedes just go have fun. I'm a mother of three kids remember?" Mama waved her off.

"It's been so long though." She pouted resting her hand on her hip.

"I know what I'm doing. Now go and have fun with your friends. The babies will be just fine." She pushed her out the door.

"Okay. Call me if something is wrong." Mercedes assured her for the last time.

"Adios puta." She closed the door in her face and Mercedes laughed.

Mercedes turned around and saw Odell sitting outside on the bumper of the car.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." He licked his lips before hopping off.

"Thank you." She jumped as he cupped his hands on her ass cheeks when she stepped in the car.

"Ass fat."

"Yeah I know." She smirked and he shook his head.

"Ooh shit. Turn this up." Cedes turned up the radio as Luke Nasty - Might Be came on.

She started dancing and pulled out her phone to log onto snap chat

She started dancing and pulled out her phone to log onto snap chat. She sung the words and grabbed Odells face singing to him while recoding. He slapped the phone while driving making her laugh.

"I'm still posting it."

"Do whatchu want Mercedes. Just make sure I don't look stupid." He nodded.

"Oh my god you sound like a female. You gotta look good because I have hoes on my snapchat?"

"No, because you might have niggas that think they're competition with me. What they don't realize is that I'm your nigga." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.