Chapter Twenty Six: Guess Who?

Odell Beckham Jr.

One month later and everything was going fine, well for now. I had got Mercedes back talking to me but everything was still a little off balance. She was distant to me which made me feel some type of way.

I'll go in the bedroom while she's in there and she'll go into the guest room. That's with every room. She doesn't even sleep with me anymore. If she be in the room first she'll lock the door then I'll be in the guest room or the couch. It was getting crazy.

I loved Mercedes to death and I don't want to lose her over some shit I did. I won't let an ex or any girl come between us because that's just not how she's supposed to be treated.

The only thing I'm concerned about are my kids, my girlfriend and my job. The Steelers were undefeated with the score of 12-0 and I was excited for this season.

We just made it back to the locker room with a win against the Giants. I had fun and played well against my old team. No hard feelings were shown even though I didn't have none.

Drake Child's Play blasted throughout the room as I sat on the floor untying my cleats.

"Aye Dell you tryna hit the club with us inna bit?" Antonio hollered out from the showers making sure I heard him.

"What time because I wanted to go home and check on my people." I said looking up watching the players move around the room.

"After I get out of the shower. The whole team is gonna go for a little while just drinks for the win." I nodded.

"Alright I'll come but I'm not staying long." I promised him.

A few minutes later I took a shower then I changed into my clothes I came here in and we left to the club. I really didn't want to go but a few drinks wouldn't hurt for celebration. We deserved it.

Once we got to the club, Designers Panda blared throughout the speakers. My face scrunched up immediately because I couldn't stand that song. Not understand how it made the radio. I walked to the bar with the boys and sat down.

"What can I get you boys?" The female bartender asked leaning on the counter.

"Hennessy on rocks." I ordered for myself and she wrote it down.

"Jack Daniels."

"Pineapple with Ciroc." She nodded taking everybody orders and walked away.

"Here you are." She handed them out and we thanked her before leaving a tip.

"Odell imma go chill over there and fuck with that section. You coming?" Antonio pointed to the part with a bunch of Instagram models.

"Nah, I'm already stuck in a situation. Do you." They shrugged and walked away.

Crazy part is he's married with kids.

I sat at the bar and nodded my head to the music sipping on my drinks. I ordered one after another and another. I was good solo until somebody had to bother me.

I felt someone sit next to me and their strong perfume hit my nose instantly making me frown. That shit was giving me a headache that's how strong it was.

"Odell? What's wrong?" She said holding on my biceps as I jerked away from her.

"Nothing." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Stop lying because I could see it all in your face. I've known you for some years now." The girl said as I looked at her with a blurry vision.