Thirty Two: Wedding Day.

Mercedes Kelly

This was it. Today was my wedding day and I've never been more nervous in my life. I was basically shittin' bricks sitting here because I didn't know what to do. I've even thought about running off and calling off the wedding because I'm scared as hell.

I had the urge feeling of throwing up and throwing a mini tantrum just a excuse to get out of here. I'm just nervous about going out in front of all those people and marrying the love of my life. Even though I wanna say gotta blast and run away I can't do that to my baby.  I'm gonna get married.

In reality, this seems like a dream to me. I would've never thought that, me, Mercedes Kelly would be getting married with kids. I would've never gotten this far in my life with kids and a wonderful job if it wasn't for Odell.

"It's your wedding day!" Aaliyah and Paris screamed walking in the hotel room with Cliff and a few others behind.

"I know. I'm so excited." I smiled small chewing on a piece of bacon.

"You sure don't look like it. Why the falseness in your voice?" Paris frowned placing her hand on her hip.

"I'm excited really. Just nervous that's all." I shrugged.

"Just take a deep breath before you go into a anxiety attack." Aaliyah said rubbing my back.

"I remember when I was nervous about marrying John. Then when I saw him walking down the aisle and it's like everything went away." She smiled small, staring into space.

"I'm sorry best friend. You fucked up and have no choice but to move on."

I felt sorry for her because of how stupid she was to sleep with my no good ass brother. She knew Jayden wasn't any good and fell into his trap anyways.

"But I love him."

"If you really loved him you wouldn't have cheated on him with Jayden." I replied raising my eyebrows.

"Alright alright. Today is your wedding day baby sister. It's not cry for Paris divorce day." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes and Paris smacked her on the arm as they started to argue.

"Let's get you fixed with this thick ass hair and makeup." Cliff walked in calling few girls with bags over.

"What do you think Odells doing?" I asked while he tugged on my hair.

"Probably panicking like your ass right now. Calm down my boo is okay." Cliff said popping me on my head.

"If he's your boo how come he's marrying me?" I smirked just trying to get a reaction out of him.

"I gave him a hall pass and he just decided to marry you." He shrugged causing me to burst out laughing along with others in the room.

"Girl please." I chuckled.

"Don't get it twisted you was just a another hoe on the hit list."  She sung making me laugh.

"Mercedes looks who's up." Malaysia called out, I shot my head towards the bed where my baby girl was sitting up on her stomach looking around.

"Hey mamas." I cooed picking Brianna up holding her gently.

"Girl stay still so we could finish this shit." Cliff argued as I ignored him.