Chapter Twenty: Pain Healers.

Jayden Kelly

"Goddamn Courtney stop punching on a nigga." I moved so she wouldn't hit me again.

"Jayden I know what the fuck you've been doing. I'm not stupid!" She punched my back harder than she did the first time.

Now see I was raised to never hit a woman. But once she puts her hands on me first, I have a damn reason. I take that as disrespect. Then she's hitting me for an unknown reason.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked seriously confused at this crazy ass chick.

She iffed at me making me laugh.

"I know you're cheating, asshole

"I know you're cheating, asshole. Coming home late nights without an explanation. Try me, Cody and I will be out this bitch."

"No bitch, try me if you want to. Cody better be here when I get back." I warned her placing on my hoodie.

"Just tell me where you were." She placed her hand on her hip.

"No." I replied instantly.

"Why not?" She put her head down.

"Because I don't want you in my business

"Because I don't want you in my business." I said with a 'bitch what' face.

"Your business is my business, we're a family now. So tell me Jayden." She tilted her head to the side.

This broad is crazy foreal.

"I was with Mercedes now get the fuck out of my face." I mushed her head back and she slapped my hand away.

"For what? Is she more important to your fucking family? Huh?" I shook my head in disbelief and walked out.

"Make me wanna dick slap her." I mumbled to myself speeding down the road.

I pulled to the Women's Correctional Center where Odell told me to go. One thing about my family is that I don't play behind them. Putting my sister in the hospital almost 6 feet under is on a different level. That's asking to die.