Chapter Twenty Four: Baltimore.

Mercedes Kelly

Mercedes Kelly

"Baltimore is beautiful. Thanks for bringing me with you Mercedes." Malaysia gushed to me as we stepped off the plane.

"It's not a problem. Aaliyah and everybody else was busy so I thought why not take my other sister?" I said forcing a grin on my face.

Mama made me.

"You could've took Jayden." She said huffing because of her bags that were rocky on the rocks.

"He doesn't know how to act in public. If someone makes eye contact with him he's gonna want to fight or blow their brains out." I laughed shaking my head at how accurate that was.

She laughed, "You're right."

"Since Odells game is tomorrow and we have Baltimore all day how about we just have some fun." She nodded agreeing to whatever my plan is.

"I'm down. There's this bar somewhere at the hotel where they sell wings and drinks. I'll pay." Malaysia offered.

I smiled thinking about free food.

"Oh no you don't have to p-"

"But I want to. Don't argue with me and just come on." I laughed and shrugged following behind her.

I was starting to like Malaysia. Not because she's buying me food. Over the years we've hung out a few times because my dad wanted us to be cordial for the sake of this family. At first I didn't want to do it but I started to grow up and just went along with it. I learned that you should never judge someone by their first impression because she's really a cool ass chick.

She should pay for my food more often and we'll be more than sisters.

"Cedes look." I turned around and was met with a flash.

" I turned around and was met with a flash

"Ugh. I hate off guards, I probably look stupid." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Girl you look bomb, as usual."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I hopped into the rental car Odell provided and put the address in the GPS. After fighting with it- it told me where to go and we arrived at the hotel within ten minutes. We brought our stuff to the room and came back down too the bar.