Chapter Ten: nEXt

Odell Beckham Jr.

I insisted that Mercedes stay by my house until I got back from my trip because of the protection I have. Whoever busted her windows and left that note means that they're not done. I wanted her and my kids to be safe from the bullshit.

Mercedes said she knew it was Aubrey and I wouldn't argue back with that.

She's been missing in action and she did a episode with the brick a year ago. I know it's not Damien because she got a restraining order on his ass. And it couldn't be Alyssa because Mercedes got her ass shook.

This whole situation is making me upset. I know we're not together but I hate seeing the love of my life struggle over bullshit. Yeah, I still love Mercedes. That's my baby forever.

"Mr. Odell they're ready for you now." The lady called out from the door.

"Come on O." Cassandra, my manager called out.

I jumped up from the chair and followed her into the back room. Scratching the back of my head I looked around at the crowded room. People were moving all around quickly and it was making my head start to hurt.

I went into the dressing room and they informed me that it was a nude shoot for ESPN. I didn't have anything wrong with it because I saw other players do it. They had to set everything up while I stood aside waiting for Cassandra or somebody to approach me.

"Odell you're naked." I nodded and looked down at the towel hugging my waist.

"Alrighty then. Let's get you going so you can get outta here."

I walked to the white screen and dropper my towel before putting the football infront of my crotch and stood in front of it. I jumped back on the mattress as the bright cameras flashed in my eyes.

"Woah take that over, I blinked

"Woah take that over, I blinked." I chuckled to myself lowly.

Pose after pose we were done. I changed into my street clothes and returned the outfit back to my manager. I checked my phone as soon as I got in the back of the van.

 I checked my phone as soon as I got in the back of the van