Chapter Twenty Seven: Bullshit.

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Lay back up here for me please." The doctor instructed Mercedes placing on latex gloves.

She laid on the table nervously and sighed in relaxation once her back hit the bed. I chuckled and shook my head at this girl. She was tripping for nothing. It was the hormones.

We decided to have a doctors appointment because she swear she's not pregnant. I could tell she's pregnant by her cheeks getter fatter, hips spreading and the mood swings. And she's eating nasty ass foods combined together.

"So you think you're pregnant huh?" The doctor asked clicking away on the computer.

"No I don't think, he does." She spat rolling her eyes at me.

"Do you not want kids?" He chuckled turning around to turn off the light.

"Not anymore. We already have two and that's the limit I wanted." She pouted rubbing her stomach.

We already did two blood tests now he wanted to see if he could find anything from the ultrasound. He raised up her shirt and applied some blue clear gel on her abdominal.

"Speak for yourself." I butted in letting her flip me the middle finger.

"Well it looks like you're on baby number three. Congratulations mommy and daddy." He smiled as he removed the gel from her stomach.

"Didn't I tell you girl? No Odell I'm not pregnant it's something I ate." I mocked her while she sat up.

"Shut up and leave me alone. Doc how many months am I?" She stressed out running her hands through her hair.

"Three months today. The next doctor appointment you can find out the gender of the little baby." He smiled making me smile knowing I was having another one.

"Do you want pictures or anything?" He offered turning on the lights.

"Pictures please." I said helping Mercedes get down from the bed.

He printed the ultrasound pictures for us and gave her a book on how to be healthy during this pregnancy. She won't be eating that nasty junk food and have my baby with heart problems.

"I don't wanna be pregnant again." She bursted out into tears making me look at her crazy.

"What's wrong with you now Mercedes? You should be happy but your pissing me the fuck off."

"Odell you don't know what I go through for those nine months. I have to carry a baby, deal with swollen feet, hormones and walk around like a fucking whale not you. My back is going to be hurting." She snapped wiping her eyes as I tried not to laugh.

This was gonna be some long months.

"I get it, I'm sorry. It'll go by fast baby." I in buckled my seat belt and pulled her close to me.

Now I have to watch what I say because she's even more emotional.

"Whatchu want to eat because I'm about to drop you off at home." I said placing my belt back on and driving off.

"Where are you going?" She said with her head leaning on the window.

"Don't worry about it."

"Just get me Popeyes." She rolled her eyes leaning back in the seat.

"Hell no none off that fattening shit. You heard the doctor, you need to keep my baby healthy. I don't want them to come out with a missing finger." I stated patting the book in her lap.