Chapter Twenty Two: Halloween and Confessions.

Mercedes Kelly

"Trick or Treat." The girl practically yelled when I opened the door.

"Didn't you just come to my house like 2 minutes ago?" I asked smirking.

"No that was my twin sister." She giggled covering her mouth with her bag.

"Mhm."

"Okay fine it's me again. I can't help it because you have the good candy and everybody keep giving us Ramen Noodles and peanuts." She stressed out rolling her eyes.

I smiled and chuckled a bit dropping candy in her bag. This was my favorite holiday other than Christmas. All the kids dressed up as different characters with smiles on their faces going door to door. I also loved it because my babies dressed up today. Destiny was looking cute today with her costume.

Odell just took Chris and Destiny out while I handled the door situations. He didn't wanna go out because he didn't want to be seen by fans. So he wore a black hoodie with a Dora mask he ordered like a childish person. He was gonna be seen regardless.

"Thank you." She smiled in excitement.

"No problem baby girl." I closed and locked the door.

I sat the candy down on the table next to the door and walked to the living room. I sighed and checked the time before flipping through tv channels.

I pressed play on the movie, The Conjuring before getting under the cover and eating Startburst. Throughout the movie I jumped, laughed and fussed at the TV. People were so stupid in scary movies man. How do you trip over thin air?

Suhh🙄💕🤘🏽: Open the door!

I jumped up and hurried too the door opening it. Paris walked in with a mug plastered on her face like she was mad at the world.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked frowning at the mood that darkened my mood.

"One of those badass lil kids hit my car with their buckets because I told them I didn't have any candy. Girl I don't like Halloween." She took a deep breath.

"They're just kids mami." I said touching her shoulders.

"Kids my ass. Their parents better teach them how to be respectful because I'm not the one."

She's so violent.

"Calm down. Are my god kids still out with the worlds biggest ass?" She chuckled unwrapping a candy.

"Yes and he's not an ass." She laughed at me mentioning her husband.

"Oh I'm sorry, the dog." She rolled her eyes.

"Leave my baby alone queen petty." I nudged her shoulder before laughing.

"My brother know I love him." I replied touching my left foot under my thigh.

I pressed play and continue to watch the movie.

"Oh hell no Cedes change this. You know I don't do scary movies especially on this day. Put it on some Disney Jr. or something." She stared at the tv.