Chapter Fourteen: Trust And Believe

Mercedes Kelly

I fluttered my eyes and woke up to a pounding headache. I reached over in the bed and felt around knowing that Odell was gone. He must've took Destiny and Chris because they were sleeping with us last time I checked.

"Cedes?" I heard from the hallway. It sounded like Paris's voice.

"I'm up here!" I tried to say but my voice came out hoarse and the headache came worst.

"Aww my boo is sick. I brought you breakfast to make you feel better, hopefully." She held up an IHOP bag.

I smiled small thanking her and took it from her hands. I opened it mouth watering at the Pancakes, Eggs, Sausage, OJ and toast. She knew I loved food.

"Thanks love. I was gonna wait until Odell came back for food but that would've been all day." I cut the pancake in triangles and ate it.

"Where did he go?" She asked sitting on the chair next to me.

Her real hair was lengthy and in a ponytail. I hated when she wore weave but it was definitely a choice.

 I hated when she wore weave but it was definitely a choice

"I don't know. I think he took the two munchkins and went off about his business." I shrugged chewing.

"He's probably spending time with them and giving you a break. Y'all are so cute man." She gushed holding her chest.

"Stop fan girling over us." I laughed sitting up.

"Girl please. So when do you get your stitches out?"

"Uh in the next two week. The doctor said it'll take little time to heal. They're making me look ugly." She nodded.

"I can't believe that crazy bitch did that to you. I hope one of them Madea motherfuckers shove something up her ass in there." She said frowning then her face with back to normal.

I laughed almost dropping the food

"You're a crazy bitch." I shook my Brad wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"I'm your crazy bitch." She winked.

Someone cleared their throat making our heads snapped too the doorway.