Chapter Twenty Three: Big Brother.

Mercedes Kelly

"I couldn't contact you because everything in my phone deleted and I forgot your number. Thank god I remembered." My male client Cliff, stressed sitting in the chair placing his purse on his lap.

"All you had to do was google my name boo." I smiled pulling out my brushes.

"Okay you cocky bitch, I see you boo. I'm surprised you even put your number on the internet because you know how Odell fans are." I laughed and started blending the contour in.

"Girl I have a business phone and a personal phone. But some of them don't have a problem with me." He nodded his head.

"I know I have your number saved. You'll slay my hair whenever and I'll beat your face to the gods." I said popping my fingers.

Cliff is a gay international hair dresser just like me, except I do makeup. I found him on Twitter and booked an appointment and he worked the shit out of my hair. Once he saw my work everything went from there.

I don't judge people on who they wanna be. It's actually cool to have a gay male friend.

"Mhm girl. Where's that fine ass boyfriend of yours?" He smirked making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Don't start Cliff because you know I'll beat your ass over that one." I joked.

"Girl whatever. You just mad that I could take your nigga from you and make him call me mami." Cliff stuck his tongue out moving his bottom.

"Cliff you could take somebody else's nigga but it won't be mine."

"Damn you're bucking for your man. I like that boo put these hoes in check!" I laughed and shook my head.

Cliff is a mess.

I put down the brush down and started on her eyebrows. I ran the small brush through the eyebrow hair and cut it into shape. I took my eyeliner and outlined the brow before filling it in with my brush.

I applied a little nude and brown colored eye shadow on her eyes and did the eye liner before the false eyelashes. I did a little glitter under her bottom lash. I finished it all after I colored his lips in with Nude lipstick from Mac.

He looked in the mirror before flipping his imaginary hair over his shoulder

He looked in the mirror before flipping his imaginary hair over his shoulder. Every pose he did made me laugh. He was so serious.

"Bitchhh I love you. Here baby, I have to go. Make sure you tell daddy Odell I said hello." He handed me 3 twenties. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I picked up all makeup tools and packed them up. I gave Cliff a hug before leaving.

"Hello?" I answered Jaydens call.