Fights and more fights

Hermione's POV

School has been going for a month or two now. Ron and I have been drifting apart and barely talk. When we do it is quick conversation as we walk to our separate classes.

I don't know what has been wrong with him but he has been a complete ass since the start of term. I think he may want to end our relationship.

And as rude as it may be, I wouldn't object. I started dating the Ron who was brave and always stood by his friends. This Ron avoids his friends and seems to put himself before others.

Maybe I am just letting the stress of my extra classes get to me. I don't use the time turner anymore, instead I dropped a few classes and just take private lessons on Sundays with a few teachers.

As I am walking the hallways to nowhere in specific I run into Ron. He begins to walk away and I snap at him.
"Ronald Weasley, don't you dare walk away. You have been avoiding me since the beginning of school and I want to know why."

"Why? Because you seem to think you are too good for me now that you are a Ravenclaw. In case you didn't know, you started as a Gryffindor too." He sneered at me.
I laughed dryly, "Oh yes. My origins must have slipped my mind. I am sorry if I happen to be enjoying being in a new environment. Don't get mad at me cause you aren't intelligent enough to be in my house. You are just jealous that Harry and I both got in and you didn't." There are tears in my eyes and I quickly realise what I said. I don't even try to apologise because one, I know he won't listen and two, I meant everything I said.

He turns his back on me and says through clenched teeth, "You are the bitchiest person I have ever met. We are through." He walks away and I bust into tears running to the most comforting place I know of, The Library.

Draco's POV

Harry and I have been getting closer since the beginning of school.

There is actually a lot more to him than his lightning scar. His gorgeous green eyes he got from his mother, his surprising personality. His perfect, full lips.

I snap out of my daze as Harry says my name. I give him a confused look and he looks upset.

"Did you hear anything I said in the last 5 minutes?" I blush lightly and then mumble,
"No, I'm sorry. Was it important?"

"Was it important? I was telling you how I haven't attempted to harm myself in two weeks. So no, Malfoy, it wasn't important." He yells and I suddenly realise my mistake.

He looks outraged as he storms out of the dorm to wherever.

Harry's POV

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. It was stupid of me to tell him. It was stupid to even try to stop. It was all stupid. I'm stupid.

I continue walking not paying attention to where I am headed.

I bump into someone and fall to the floor. I attempt an apology but they speak faster,

"Watch where you are go- oh. Hello Potter. Just who I was looking for." The last part was said with malice and I look up terrified as I notice the absence of my wand.

A/N: Okay! I really hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter should be drama filled. Please leave any suggestions in the comments. I still want a girlxgirl couple in this book!

Thank you all for reading. I hope you have a lovely day.
~Love Aly

(If I left questions in my a/n's would you answer? I wanna get to know my readers. ^_^)