Dreadful Conversation

Draco's POV

I snapped my head towards Harry. I saw the fear in his eyes and realised I was the cause of it. I take a deep breath and rub at my eyes. I look back up at Harry, with a less intense gaze. 

He still looks terrified. I lean in and softly kiss his lips, lasting merely a few seconds. Pulling back I look at him. "I- I, why?" I say, keeping myself as calm as possible.

I have a tendency to get upset and overreact, that's the worst thing I can do to him right now. He needs someone to support him, not yell at him. I look up and see a tear rolling down his cheek. I swipe it away with my thumb and bring his face to look in my eyes. 

"Harry James Potter, why would you do this to yourself?"

Harry gulps. "I- I'm unlovable and worthless, everyone has such high expectations of me and I can't live up to them. They all expect me to become Head Auror and do great things. Track down those who are still following in Voldemort's footsteps. I can't. I just don't want  to. I was forced into this  shite life. I didn't ask to be fucking chosen. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this, I wish I wasn't fucking Harry Potter. I wish I wasn't alive." 

His voice cracks on the last few words, and the silence becomes deafening. I don't know how to respond. I never imagined how hard this could be on him. I always thought he loved the attention. Even when I discovered he didn't I didn't think he was that opposed to it. 

"You are nowhere near unlovable. You manage to exceed everyone's expectations daily and you can tell anyone to fuck off if they want to choose your life. Voldemort is fucking dead and now it's your time to choose the path for your life. Harry Potter, you are the most amazing man I have ever met, don't you dare say you wish you weren't alive. I wouldn't be here without you. You have saved my life more times than you know. Don't fucking say that ever again. You are perfect. I will spend every day of my life devoted to making you see what I see if that's what it takes." 

Draco says with extreme ferocity trying to get his point across. He then presses his lips against Harry's.

The rest of the day is spent with Draco holding Harry and explaining every detail that makes Harry amazing. 

Wow! I'm sorry that took so long. This is the last chapter. The next thing I upload in this book will be the epilogue so be waiting for that. Thank you to those who have stuck around through everything and to those newcomers. I hope this book wasn't as terrible as I feel it was. I love you all, and you can pm me if you ever want to talk or need someone. You are all amazing. <3 ~Love Aly