Epilogue

Narrator's POV

Ron walked into the room where Draco, Harry, Hermione, Blaise, Luna, Neville, and Pansy were sitting. He immediately sat next to his stunning girlfriend. 

Time had passed and Ron came and apologise to them all for being selfish. He was quickly forgiven and he learned to respect the ever growing relationship between Hermione and Pansy. 

A year after Pansy and Hermione got together they had sat down and spoken about some issues. Pansy could tell Hermione still loved Ron to her core, but never doubted Hermione loved her also. They spoke for months before bringing the subject up to Ron. 

When they did, they presented the option of a polyamorous relationship, Ron took a while but ended up coming around and agreeing to it and soon they all fell in love with the lifestyle. 

Luna herself found this type of relationship very intriguing and couldn't deny past emotions that had drawn her towards Ron and a physical attraction to Pansy. After they all began hanging out it became an emotional attraction also and she was soon incorporated into the relationship, as Hermione was also terribly lovely. 

The four found a beautiful home, centred in muggle London. Hermione and Ron went on to become Auror's for the Ministry. Pansy became a fashion designer for wizards and had a muggle clothing line running, inspired by Hermione. Luna found she had an extreme interest in art and found tattoos fascinating. She started up a tattoo shop and Blaise chose to co-own it as a business partner, and occasionally doing tattoos himself. 

Blaise and Neville started a relationship soon after the four got together. Their personalities balancing each other out significantly. Neville is more nervous, calm and terrified, while Blaise was more collected, outgoing, and daring. Blaise was quite romantic by nature, and Neville was always trying his best to be the same.  Neville began teaching Herbology at Hogwarts.

Draco and Harry were never happier. Draco convinced Harry he didn't have to fulfil the hero image allowing him to take the job as the newest DADA's teacher. Draco quickly accepting the potions position to be around to support Harry, not to mention his love for potions. 

Their relationship continued to thrive and many of the students would whisper about supposedly seeing them kiss in the bathroom. (They were kissing but no one needs to know that.) 7th years were going out of their way to broadcast the relationship using things from Fred and George's many spying items. 

Weasley Wizard Wheezes quickly blew up after the war as many people attempted to use their products for comedic relief. It was within the month they were able to expand and create another business which Bill and Fleur managed in France. 

On Ginny's death day, birthday, and all holiday's Harry would stop by and remind her that he always loved her and he hopes she is okay with him moving on the way he did. Draco standing far enough to give Harry the space needed, and yet still able to comfort him when Harry returned in tears wrapping his arms around his lover.

They all tried their hardest to move on and past the lives they once had. Nightmares began to be less often and life continued on. They all became happy again never forgetting but not dwelling on the war. 

Harry's scars became just that, scars. Blended into his skin, barely there. Every day for the rest of their lives, Draco kept his promise and devoted his every night to whispering his favourite things about Harry. Slowly, Harry began to see them. He never fully recovered but he found his rock for when the days got bad when the war pestered his thoughts, and when he couldn't live up to expectations. Draco was his rock and would always be there.

A/N: Holy shit, I love you guys so much! You all are so amazing and kind. Thank you for your extended patience, that I continued to test. Thank you all for being so supportive and lovely about this book. I must say, this is probably one of my least favorite things I've written (the epilogue not the book), but I have no motivation to fix it. I really hope this ties every end I left and if it doesn't please let me know!! Also, I apologise that it took so long and if you have waited all this time, I would like to say thank you. Thank you to anyone who wasted even a minute on this book, thank you so very very much. I appreciate all your kind words, patience, and amazement at this book. You guys are truly some of the most amazing readers and I could never ask for anything better. I have read every comment that has been left for me and I truly love them all. 

Thank you to those who speculated and created theories, as that is truly a dream of mine. Thank you to those amazing writers who I've admired for a long time who read this.           Thank you to those amazing readers who spent time reading this crazy bundle of words.   Thank you to those who supported this book. Thank you all, I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. ~Love Aly