Distracted and Uptight

Narrator's POV

Draco and Harry sat through their Transfiguration lesson, seated side by side as per usual. Hermione was directly next to Harry, as per usual. Draco was continuously glancing at Harry every chance he got, as per usual. Harry looked at his work the whole time working incredibly hard and staying perfectly on task, this was not per usual. 

On a normal day, Harry would be sneaking glances at Draco and whispering stupid remarks to the two on either side of him. Hermione would scold him for not paying attention and Draco would laugh and mimic Hermione behind her back. No, this was very odd and anyone could tell. 

In fact, those students sitting directly behind them, Luna and Pansy, were looking at them strangely. Well, Luna was, Pansy was doing her work with one hand leaning on top of her desk as the other reached forward to Hermione's own. 

Draco, unsure of how to respond to Harry's change of attitude over the past few days looked around the room in search of an idea. His eyes caught on Pansy and Hermione's hands. Brilliant and risky. Two things Draco could be described as he thought to himself. 

He located Harry's hand laying limply on the desk as he stared confusedly at the paper. Draco placed his hand directly on top of it and looked down at his paper, continuing to fill in answers, not bothering to look at Harry. 

The raven-haired boy snapped his head towards the blond in shock. His face tinted pink and he bit his lip looking down. Seeing as Draco made the first move, Harry decided to turn his hand over below Draco's and lightly grasp his hand. It was a matter of seconds before the pair had rearranged their hands to be intertwined and beneath the desk, teetering on the edge of Harry's chair. 

The class swept by much faster and Harry seemed to have a genuine smile on his face by the end of it. Luckily, that was the last class of the day so they all returned to their dorms or wherever they wished to go. 

Draco and Harry never released each other on their way to Ravenclaw and continued the hand holding all the way back to their dorm. Whenever they arrived, they swung the door open and walked inside. 

Draco pulled Harry down next to him on his bed so they were sitting together. They locked eyes and Draco looked hesitant. He reached one hand up and lightly grabbed Harry's cheek, pulling his face closer. Their lips were nearly touching and Draco mumbled out,  "Is this okay?"

Harry answered him by pushing his lips against the others. Draco kissed Harry lightly, afraid to scare him away. It wasn't long until Harry was the one pushing Draco's back against the bed and kissing harder. Draco, of course, reciprocated the action but was careful to allow Harry to set the pace.   

The kiss continued on, getting more heated and Draco was trying to avoid grinding down on top of Harry. Harry began to mess with them hem of the larger boys shirt and sliding his hands beneath it. Detaching their lips he looks into Draco's stormy eyes and says in a husky voice, "This belongs on the ground. Now." 

Draco smirks, lifting the shirt over his head and tossing it somewhere. It isn't very long before Draco and Harry have switched positions with Harry on top, straddling him. Harry's shirt is discarded and he begins to attack Draco's neck. 

Unlike the blond, Harry doesn't bother trying to avoid his movements, letting his lower half do all the thinking and controlling. He grinds down on Draco with a smug smile, not breaking the kiss. 

Draco, finding it particularly hard to avoid slides his hands down to Harry's ass and squeezes, eliciting a moan from the slightly younger boy. Taking this as a sign he moves his hands to Harry's waist, sliding a finger below the cloth. 

When no protest comes from Harry, he slowly drags his finger towards the centre and unbuttons Harry's jeans. A moan releases from Harry's mouth at the tightness in his trousers being reduced. The sound encourages Draco to slide Harry's jeans off, letting Harry kick them off the bed. 

Harry sucks on Malfoy's neck savouring the skin, biting lightly and pulling, soothing any pain with his tongue. It isn't long before he moves to Draco's chest and Draco whines slightly as Harry wraps his mouth around the nipple, taking it between his teeth. 

Draco runs his hands down Harry's sides, resting on his thighs. He softly moves his hand towards Harry's member, whenever he stops. His body becomes rigid and he lightly pushes Harry off. 

Confusedly, Harry obeys Draco's wishes and  sits up. Draco's hand hasn't moved from the area. His normally friendly eyes have hardened into something much more bitter. His hand is rubbing over Harry's thigh. 

Harry feels like he can't breathe. He looks down at where Draco is touching and feels immediately lightheaded.

 Why was he so stupid? He should have remembered. Draco will hate him forever. Fuck up, fuck up, fuck up. Thoughts similar to those swarmed Harry's mind as he stared down at the gorgeous man below him. He had lost all traces of his usually sly smile, and his kind eyes. His posture had become rigid and not elegant. Draco didn't look like himself. 

He looked more uptight and defensive. He looked like Lucius Malfoy. Harry shuddered at the thought, and Draco snapped his head towards Harry, attentively.

A/N: https://www.instagram.com/babycatlucas/ <---- my sister made an Instagram for the cat, sadly I can't post photos of him so this will have to do. He is really cute.

Anyway, on the topic of the story, I really think I may only have a few chapters and then an epilogue left. If you want I can make it longer, I'm just afraid of making the story seemed dragged out. Please give me your opinions. 

I hope you liked this chapter, I made it particularly longer than the rest, although you probably can't tell because they are all so short. I would sort of count this as a cliff-hanger, I guess. I will hopefully update before Monday. Next chapter will start off exactly where it dropped off so be expecting of that. Please comment what you thought of the chapter, I read every comment there is (including the ones asking for updates!) and really enjoy going through them. ~Love Aly