Unproven Innocence

Draco's POV

I sit there waiting silently. Professor Snape attempts to talk to me but I just tune him out and let my mind run. I try and think of what curse was used on Harry but I have no clue. What spell would have put him in a coma? It would take really dark magic, not that Nott doesn't know tons. 

Headmistress McGonagall walks into the office and I begin to get nervous. I don't know why, I didn't do anything wrong. 

"Mr. Malfoy. Explain what happened." Her tone is extremely serious and I am terrified. I look down and begin, 

"Harry and I fought. He ran out. He left his wand so I grabbed it and chased after him. By the time I found him he was on the ground passed out. Theodore Nott was about to use the killing curse on him. I scared him off before he could. Is Harry okay?" 

She looks at me with a bit of sympathy before responding. "We don't know. It is up to the ministry what happens with you. They detected an unforgivable being used in your area, by a wand with a unicorn hair core. I believe that fits yours? Would you care to explain why?" 

I look down in shame as I tell her the details of what happened. She seems uncertain when the Minister walks out of the fire, which I just became aware of, and towards me. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. You have quite the record with Mr.Potter. We can't trust you- especially since Mr. Nott's happens to be clean." He turns away from me and toward the headmistress. 

"I suggest we take him into custody and wait for a trial. We will wait a week for trial so whoever can gather their evidence. For now, he will be coming with me." The man turns towards me and asks me to follow. I see no point in resisting so I nod solemnly, just trying to think of a way to prove my innocence. 

Minerva's POV

I watch as my student is walked out and I feel hopeless. This would have never happened with Dumbledore. I believe Draco which means I need to start finding a way to prove his guiltlessness

The first thing that comes to mind is a person. Well, two people. One who has devoted most of their time towards Draco, and the other who has dedicated all of their time to friendship and learning. 

I need the help of Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age, and Pansy Parkinson, Draco's best friend.

A/N: I am sorry this is a bit late! Daylight Saving Time has screwed me up. I am also extremely sorry it is such a crappy update. I had a really hard time focusing, this took me nearly two hours to write! It is so short and I am really sorry. 

Anyway, how did you like the update? Hopefully you like it better than I do.  ~Love Aly <3

(Ps: The video is amazing! I really like it, go subscribe to them, they make awesome edits!)