Sorry Excuse For A Wizard

Draco's POV

I was going to let him have some time alone when I spotted his wand lying on the floor.

I remember hearing the Slytherin's talk about waiting to get payback on him. I immediately snatch up the wand and rush after him.

I have no idea where he went but I ask everyone I pass.

I hear spells being shouted and I speed up. As I round the corner I see Harry on the ground knocked out cold.

I also see Theodore Nott standing over him. He hasn't noticed me yet. " You are the reason he is a faggot. Just like you. A worthless faggot. Avad-" "CRUCIO," I shout the curse without thinking.
I stand above him watching him writhe in pain. Unbelievable pain. I've had the curse used on me multiple times and know the horrible pain.

It almost makes me feel bad. Almost.

I remove the curse and watch him scamper away.
I shout at his back, "You are a sorry excuse for a wizard, Nott."

I hear footsteps behind me and I whip around. I see the headmistress as she gets closer. She stoops down next to Harry and checks his vitals with a few spells.

"Malfoy. Go to my office. You will explain to me why Potter is in a coma." She shouts at me and my heart sinks.

A coma. And she thinks it's my fault? I don't fight her on it. I just walk past her towards her office. When I arrive I sit down emotionlessly and wait for McGonagall.

A/N: I am getting tons of positive feedback on this and it is amazing. Please continue to comment and vote and everything.

Do any of you like Phan? Cause I already have an idea for my next story. It'll be a Phan and harry potter crossover. (I know...how typical.)

Anyway...sorry it is so short. And really crappy. I hope you like it anyway! ~Love Aly