Visiting Time

Draco's POV

I have no idea what day it is. Or what time. I don't even know if it is day or night. All I know is that the most gorgeous girl in the entire world is standing by the door to my cell and she has her wand. She is wearing dress robes and looks amazing.  

She grabs her wand and starts mumbling out an incantation I don't recognize, while moving her wand swiftly. In moments my cell door opens and she is beckoning to me. I stand up too quickly and end up feeling nauseous. I ignore the feeling following her as she walks out and towards a room. The room is completely empty aside from a table with two chairs. I walk over to one of them, sitting down. 

I recognize this room. It is similar to the one I used when mother and I visited my father, while he was on trial. I assume the same is going to happen today and I grow excited, as if I am a small child and not a grown man. I begin to wonder who will be visiting me today, probably Proffesor McGonagall, I can't think of anyone else who knows of my current position. 

While I am thinking the witch has made an extra chair appear on the opposite side of me. So, two people are visiting? Maybe Harry has woken up and the second chair is for him! The witch leaves the room and I wait for my visitors. 

I wait, what I assume is, five minutes before a bushy haired girl takes one of the seats. I frown before rearranging my features, trying not to show my disappointment as Pansy follows behind her. I mentally slap myself for getting my hopes up and then realize, I am still getting human contact, for the first time in forever.  

"Hello. How are you?" I say politely, looking at Granger. She nods her head politely and says she is fine. Pansy does the same before they begin to tell me why they've chosen to visit me. 

"Well, we may have found a way to get you out of here. There is just a few problems, the spell we found was in a dark magic book and they could deny us the chance to use it." Pansy says, looking at me sadly. 

"Also, it involves Harry being awake. The spell will show a holographic image of what has happened in the past. Harry will be unable to perform it himself, as it is easily tampered with." Hermione says in one breath. 

"Well, I guess that is up to you to solve, as I can't do much in my present state." 

After we are done discussing the spell, they update me on what is going on at school, their person lives and such. 

Out of the blew, Pansy says, "I am a lesbian, I think."

I look at her startled, "You are aware Granger is still in the room, right? I mean, I accept you, of course, but what about..." I trail off glancing at Hermione, hoping not to offend her, she is my only chance to escape this prison. 

Pansy nods, "I am very much aware. She is Pansexual so she won't mind." 

Granger smiles, "I am gonna head back and check on Harry, you two should catch up." She walks out, and I notice her hand slowly sliding out of Pansy's.  I am dumbfounded. 

Pansy begins to tell me how they kissed, and how they weren't necessarily dating, but that they were practically dating now. She explains how she thinks she might genuinely like Hermione and I can't help but smile. 

My best friend, has finally found someone she likes. The last person she had feelings for was me and that was a train wreck. We begin to gossip as if we were bloody school girls and neither of us mind one bit. 

Hermione's POV

McGonagall apparates me back to the gates of Hogwarts and leads me inside, before heading back to wait for Pansy. I head towards the hospital wing. I nod at Pomfrey as a greeting before walking through a door, leading to the really sick patients. I go to the third door on the left and walk in. 

Harry is still laying on his back, passed out. Almost as if he were sleeping. If only he were. I sit down in the chair beside him before recounting today's events. I tell him of the spell we have found. I tell him about mine and Ron's break up, as I had been waiting for him to actually wake up, but I really needed to tell him. I cried and I hugged him. 

I held his hand as I sat there in thought. I told him how I might ask Pansy out soon. I tell him everything that comes to mind. I just don't want to go back to the empty bedroom. I cry as I think about how lonely I have been without him and Ron. 

Pansy's POV

I have been waiting for Hermione's return. It was nearly midnight and she still hadn't returned. I decided to check the hospital wing or her. 

Luckily, I found her asleep in the chair beside Potter. I smiled at how adorable she looked. I began to shake her awake, when I almost tripped on a book. I look down to see, The Tales Of Beedle The Bard, I recognize the book as one I used to read to put myself to sleep when I was young. It had always made the house feel a little less empty. Sadly, I pick up the book and open the front cover. I begin to read my favourite story, Babbity Rabbity and Her Cackling Stump. 

I get half way through before deciding to wake up Hermione, as I am nearly falling asleep standing. She wakes easily and follows me back to our dorm. When we enter, I lie down on my bed and reach for the book. As I read I think about how quiet the house used to be and I can tell I look upset. Hermione lays down next to me. 

"Are you alright?" She mumbles as she wraps her arms around me. I nod my head but move closer to her. 

"The book just reminds me of home." I say quietly. 

"Would you like me to read you a chapter?" She asks. 

I nod frantically and tell her my favourite chapter. I slowly fall asleep as she reads to me, and suddenly the book doesn't remind me of being alone anymore. 

A/N: What'd you guys think? I am really loving the Pansmione. I can't help but add in them. :) I know this is supposed to be drarry but, it is hard to focus a story on a person in a coma and a prisoner! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment and vote if you liked it. ~ Love Aly

Ps: Sorry for spelling errors, it is 3am and I am trying to type this in the dark.