Feelings. Ew.

Pansy's POV

Granger and I have been practically ripping our hair out trying to find anything that could help Draco. We have read at least 100 books and scoured the internet in hopes of trying to find anything. It has been a week and I haven't left the bedroom.

Granger leaves to collect our food or go check on Harry which leaves me alone with my thoughts. I am terrified that we wont be able to help Draco. If that happens, I'll be all alone. I will have lost my only friend, except Blaise, but that isn't the same. Draco knows so many things about me that no one else does. I don't want to be alone again. I have become so accustomed to having Draco, I don't think I can go back.

Before I know it my book has fallen to the ground and I have pulled my legs up to my chest. I am trying not to cry. I can't cry. I just have to remember what my mum said, 'You are weak if you cry. A crybaby. And no one will love a cry baby. No one. Not even me.'

For once, this doesn't help, it does nothing. I can tell I am going to try. But I can't. I haven't cried since I was 12, when Draco denied me because I was too clingy. That was Christmas break. I remember going home and sobbing. I remember my mum walking in completely smashed,. I remember her screaming at me about how men were never something to cry over and her slapping me because I was a crybaby. I can't cry again. I can't.

Yet, I am. I am sat on my bed crying my eyes out and hoping Draco wont leave me too. He can't leave me. I will figure this out. I will figure this out.

Hermione's POV

I walk into mine and Parkinson's shared bedroom and I see her crying. Not even crying, sobbing. I walk over to her bed and I sit down next to her. Her head snaps up and she looks at me in surprise before looking down. "What the bloody hell do you want, mudblood."

Her words sting but I push that aside and say, "What happened, Pansy? What is wrong?" She looks at me as if I just killed her puppy.

"You want me to talk about my feelings or something? How disgraceful. That is simply revolting. I would rather not."

"What do you normally do when you get upset? What does Draco do when you get upset?" I ask, making sure that I don't sound affected by her words.

"Well, he usually finds a random person for me to fuck. Sex is always a great outlet for these horrific feelings." She gives me a crude smile as if expecting me to run away at this.

"In that case, what is your preferred gender? Female or Male?" I raise an eyebrow at her to make myself seem more serious.

"What do you mean by that? Why would you assume I am anything but straight." She seems taken aback.

"Well, Harry is gay, I am pansexual, my father was bisexual, Ron was questioning, Seamus is bisexual, Dean is gay. It wasn't meant to be an attack, I just prefer to be certain. Now, I guess since you are straight, I will go find a guy for you. Since,that is your preferred healing tactic." I say as bluntly as possible.

"Oh. I didn't know you Gryffindor's were so willing to talk about that stuff. I would actually rather not fu- have sex. Sit down. Let's talking about our feeling's." She seems hesitant but I return to my spot on the bed that I stood up from at some point.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" I ask gently. I want her to trust me. I want her to know that no matter how bad things are between us, no matter if we are enemies I want her to know I am always there for her to talk to.

Pansy's POV

The next hour is filled with more crying and me telling her things I've never shared with anyone, or only with Draco. I don't know what came over me but I felt inclined to tell her. She listened, placed her hand on my knee or hugged me when I cried too hard. She held my hand when I calmed down enough to continue talking.

Soon she was playing with my fingers as sexuality came back up. "Oh. Uh. Yeah, Draco think's I'm bisexual. I think I might be a lesbian but I don't want to come out as fully gay and then it end up being a phase. I want to tell him, he is my best friend and practically my brother. I just, don't think I can. There is a reason I wasn't sorted into Gryffindor. " I look down, which is terribly out of character for me. All of this is. I shouldn't be crying like a bloody school girl. I shouldn't be telling all my secrets. I shouldn't show how little confidence I have. That isn't the Slytherin way. That isn't how a Parkinson acts.

She rubs the back of my hand to soothe me and speaks quietly, "I never told Ron. He is oblivious to my sexuality. It never felt important." I slowly look at her.

"He is your boyfriend. Don't you think he needs to know?" She smiles at me but she looks sad.

"We actually broke up. We haven't talked in almost two weeks. I'm not upset about the break up as much as losing my friend." A tear rolls down her cheek and I wipe it away without thinking.

Then, I do another thing without thinking. I pull my other hand to her face and bring her mouth to mine. I begin to kiss her slowly, making sure she can move away if she chooses to. She catches me off guard when she pushes her lips against mine. The kiss soon moves from a slow, soft one, to a fast and hungry one. We move at an incredible speed and I am confused as to how we move so well together.

It isn't long before everything I do is without thinking. With my tongue in her mouth and her back against the bed I don't think about Draco or my mum. I don't think about how I just shared my feelings with her.

I do think about how soft her lips are, about how amazing this feels, and how I wish this could be every second of my life.

I wish every second of my life I could feel the smooth palm of her hand on my neck and the other in my hair. I wish I could always feel this nice little tingle that is all over my body and makes me feel wonderful.

A/N: Okay, what do you think? I am soooooo sorry this took forever. I have been worrying about being abandoned by my friends, so I decided to channel that into Pansy. I hope that is alright. I also hope that this wasn't too out of character. Please tell me what you think! Also, if you are reading and enjoying this, please vote! It makes me sad seeing the ratio of how many read and how many actually like it. However, I am extremely grateful to those who seem to be reading and liking this story! Your support means a lot and I will continue to write if only one person likes this!

Anyway, comment your thoughts, ideas, and criticism. Vote if you like it and feel free to pm about anything! ~Love Aly

(PS: Look at my cute little Draco thing I got. I got it at hot topic. I am gonna try and get a Harry soon! -in the media at the top-)